Lalani

The Unofficial Sexy Shrimp Thread

Seiryoku

Thanks ^^

Changed the shrimp. I like the second one better personally.

For some reason when I make the image in my sig link back to this thread it puts a funky dotted line through the image...except for the shrimp part of it which means it is in the background of the sig area and is only showing through the transparent part of the image...rather annoying problem really.

Edited by Seiryoku

Seiryoku

Ninja kitty ftw!

Not sure if it is done or not. What do you think? Should I make it smaller and or more square or not?

Also need to make it not transparent....when you make it link to this thread a funky dotted line shows up behind it...

You can use it as it is if you'd like and if I change it I'll upload the new/altered design o_o

I think I want to use the nano-reef name from the top of the forums in it (that font anyway)...who should I ask about doing that? Don't want any copyright infringement going on

Edited by Seiryoku

Lalani

I knew you would like the kitty. :)

I think it looks pretty darn good as is! I'll add it to my sig in a bit.

And as far as the font, you could PM CM and see what he says, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem.

asiankatie

Lalani:

I am in love with the pics of your sexies? sexys sexy's... uhhhh ^_^ those pics make me happy for some reason :D

Kraylen

Whats everyones thoughts on 39 Sexies in a 55 gallon, mushroom dominated nano fish tank?

Lalani

Hehe, only some of the pics here are mine, you can see more in my Pico Upgrade tank thread linked in my sig.

(Oh and Creepo {not you, Katie} you see these smilies that Katie uses...... LOOK FAMILIAR????)

Whats everyones thoughts on 39 Sexies in a 55 gallon, mushroom dominated nano fish tank?

Good luck on finding and paying for that many sexies. :P

Try buying a few and breeding them though, and I'm interested!

And 55gal. isn't nano, bud.

Edited by Lalani

Kraylen
Hehe, only some of the pics here are mine, you can see more in my Pico Upgrade tank thread linked in my sig.

(Oh and Creepo {not you, Katie} you see these smilies that Katie uses...... LOOK FAMILIAR????)

Good luck on finding and paying for that many sexies. :P

Try buying a few and breeding them though, and I'm interested!

And 55gal. isn't nano, bud.

So I cant keep sexies because my tank is 55 gal? Makes no sense....

If I only keep nano fish and no flow what would the problem be?

Also, I can get sexies in bulk for around 5 bucks a piece if I pick up 30 or more, not a problem.

asiankatie
I'm hoping to have a group of seven sexy shrimp and a male/female pair of harlequin in one or two weeks. Probably more like two, but one can hope :-p

harlequins are awesome btw.. i had a customer once get a couple and didnt know they ate starfish lol.. im sure you can guess what happened after that.

Lalani
So I cant keep sexies because my tank is 55 gal? Makes no sense....

If I only keep nano fish and no flow what would the problem be?

Also, I can get sexies in bulk for around 5 bucks a piece if I pick up 30 or more, not a problem.

I didn't say you couldn't keep sexies in a 55. :P

No flow is no good, my sexies are fine in medium flow.

Hmmm, wish I could find a deal like that.

harlequins are awesome btw.. i had a customer once get a couple and didnt know they ate starfish lol.. im sure you can guess what happened after that.

People should research more. :P

But yeah, harlies are awesome too.

asiankatie

what, ^_^ <<--- those?

lol they're all kinds of asian for sure! it started out as a joke, using them.. but then turned to disaster when i forgot where the joke ended and actual use began.

i think the first time i saw them was rainbow six maybe? youd get killed and see a ^_^_^_^__^ KEKEKEKEKK

uh oh. thats really nerdy.. :( i lose.

Lalani
i think the first time i saw them was rainbow six maybe? youd get killed and see a ^_^_^_^__^ KEKEKEKEKK

uh oh. thats really nerdy.. :( i lose.

Uh oh, Kray is really not going to leave you alone now.... you a playa? Video games, I mean. :P

Kraylen

I ment to say lo-flow, not no-flow lmfao.

So your verdict Lalani? Yes on sexies in the 55?

Lalani

In a large quantity? Thumbs up! I think that would be really neat to see. Are you really going to?

Kraylen

Probably, I gotta research them a little more as to what inverts they get along with in what not.... Pom pom experiment might be in the works with the 55 as well...sooooooooooooooooooo

Lalani
Probably, I gotta research them a little more as to what inverts they get along with in what not.... Pom pom experiment might be in the works with the 55 as well...sooooooooooooooooooo

Cool, pom pom and sexy tank with some nano fish sprinkled in there would be a great tank, imo.

Will we see pics of it? :flower:

Seiryoku

I've been curious about the pom pom crab in with sexy and harlequin. No time to respond to other stuffs posted here, swamped at work >_<;;;

Don't want a pom pom walking up to a sexy and sucker punching it in the face with an anemone...

Edited by Seiryoku

Kraylen
Cool, pom pom and sexy tank with some nano fish sprinkled in there would be a great tank, imo.

Will we see pics of it? :flower:

NO PICS.

20 pom poms, 41 sexies, 10 porc crabs and a GBG.

Seiryoku
NO PICS.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lalani
NO PICS.

But....... I gave you a flower....... :(

You won't even send me any pics? :tears:

Yeah, really! :bling:

Seiryoku

Got the OK from Chris to use the nano-reef name/logo on the sexy shrimp badge! Have to stop at my LFS after work to talk to him about picking up some snails for my tanks, might take a while.

I'll work on the sexy sig this evening some time! Might make a version for harlequin shrimp and perhaps other specialty creatures if anyone would like.

ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Kraylen

people buy thousands in coral all the time haha.

CypressSlayer

I had 2 a sexy shrimps but my 6 line ate them.

Sexy Shrimp
i had a customer once get a couple and didnt know they ate starfish lol.. im sure you can guess what happened after that.

People should research more. :P

And LFSs should inform people if they know (or suspect) the person doesn't know something like that grrr

Lalani
I had 2 a sexy shrimps but my 6 line ate them.

:):(

And LFSs should inform people if they know (or suspect) the person doesn't know something like that grrr

That would be helpful, but it is the buyer's responsibility, not the seller's. Besides, most people (who don't do research on their own) don't want to hear advice when they go to buy something...