Coral Vue Hydros

Nick's 24 Gallon Aquapod

Nick's Reef

Nick's Reef

Well I went to the lfs to get this gorgonian that I'd been eying. turns out that they selled it but I did get some very nice BLUE ZOOS! My mom and I split the rock and i got like 3 polyps (It has about 30 but i only wanted 4 or 5). i'll have pics up hopefully later today, because my mom's piece is already almost fully open. :D

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like your getting ready for the competition!! :lol: Did you see the 12 gallon competition? It looks like my idea was pretty popular.

Nick's Reef
Looks like your getting ready for the competition!! :lol: Did you see the 12 gallon competition? It looks like my idea was pretty popular.

Yeah, I may have to enter my mom's ap12 for the 12gal. Her's will kick some serious ass and I'm not lying this thing looks awesome for only being a few months old! :D

Nick's Reef
Yeah, do it!! Who knows you might win both??? Oh yeah , how old is your tank?

My tank is 8 months old and my mom's is about 2 months old. i just cleaned the glass on hers so as soon as everyting stops being pissed i'll get some pics. :D

Well! I guess that means Weetabix wins by default.... that is if she starts hers! :lol:

I'm still planning on it.

I already have TWO VASES, the sand, the corals, the rock (what the corals are growing on!), the filter and the light. Right now I'm just waiting on the heater, which BibleSue was supposed to bring with her this Thurs. She may not be coming now, so we'll see.

I'm actually planning on keeping it pretty simple, you kinda have to with something this small.

Yours is 8 months, mines like 1 year and 3 months. We won't be in the same category then. Good news for you!!!! :lol::D

I sense a lot of Y chromosomes floating around. :D

I wanna see pics of the blue zoas!!!

Nick's Reef
Yours is 8 months, mines like 1 year and 3 months. We won't be in the same category then. Good news for you!!!! :lol::D

Your funny! :D More like good for you! :D

I wanna see pics of the blue zoas!!!

I want to see the blue zoa's too! I just got some blue zoas to and want to see how they compare.

Hold your horses guys, they're still not open so hopefully tommorow. :D

Nick's Reef
Tank is looking good....Lets see pics of the blues

They're still pissed, they were open yesterday and when I went to take pics I saw that the cespituaria was blocking the gobies burrow so I moved that and knocked down the zoos. :angry:

Nick's Reef

Well i feed all my fish and corals and saw that the Yumas were going nuts, so i just had to take pics! :D

Yuma Going Nuts Over Prime Reef

P1180040.jpg

The Yashas wanted more so they came really close to the surface, so i got some really unique pics!

Yashas Far From Home (Notice the k1 in the bacground!)

P1180042.jpg

P1180043.jpg

My blue zoos are starting to get acclimated, but I did get a pic of the mother colony just barely open!

True Blues

P1180044.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Those look like some blue zoas that BibleSue and I have gotten from SeaLifeInc.

They're some of my favorites, very nice.

Nick's Reef
Those look like some blue zoas that BibleSue and I have gotten from SeaLifeInc.

They're some of my favorites, very nice.

yup there nice, got some from reefscavengers

Thanks guys, i can't wait til' mine get situated and start to grow! :D

Nick's Reef
Are they the same but just with different shades of coclor?

I think so, i aslo posted some pics of my moms ap12 in the 12gal. aio contest so if you want to see it go look! :D

Nick's Reef
Yeah I saw it. I look really nice and it's still so young!

Yup, me and redneckman kerep tellin her to slow down because her corals won't have room to grow! :lol:

Nick's Reef

I got some very nice salmon pink zoos today, and the blues weren't opening so I'm quarentining them just to be safe. I'll have pics of the pinks up soon! :D

Archived