ReefCleaners.org

Nick's 24 Gallon Aquapod

Nick's Reef

Well I got bored yesterday and started taking pics, here are some of them, more coming later......

Fts as of 2/9/09

P1010557.jpg

I know it's starting to look like a frag tank, by the end of the month it will be all cleaned up since I'm shipping out frags to Mitch, giving some to Lilredneckman, and selling some to another junior reefer I met at the frag swap.

Angry Duncans

P1010556.jpg

Still angry from being chopped up.

Duncan Frag

P1010554.jpg

This one is going to Aaron, the kid I met at the swap.

Blurry Sunset Topdown for Mitch to Show Growth

P1010551.jpg

Gramma Saying Hi

P1010550.jpg

Acan Topdown

P1010549.jpg

Purple Death Topdown

P1010548.jpg

Zoanthids

P1010545.jpg

Fragged Forestfire

P1010544.jpg

Prism Favia

P1010542.jpg

Rics

P1010541.jpg

SeeDemTails World Famous Red Cap

P1010540.jpg

Red Planet

P1010539.jpg

Bad pic but shows how green it is.

Porcelin Crab

P1010537.jpg

Rics

P1010535.jpg

Blue and Orange Ric Frags

P1010533.jpg

Blue A. abroholensis

P1010525.jpg

Not really growin but starting to encrust.

Mandy the Mandarin

P1010524.jpg

Yes I named a fish, when i was feeding her I starting calling her that and it sorta stuck. She's now eating Rod's so her training is complete! :)

Group Shot

P1010523.jpg

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VERY nice Nick...I still find your tank inspiring...I wish I had a legal hobby when I was your age!

Thanks Mitch, wish you had a legal hobby when you were a teenager,? hmmmm makes me think...... :lol:

More pics coming in afew, loadin them on photobucket. :)

Acan

P1010521.jpg

Yellow Ric B)

P1010518.jpg

Blastos

P1010514.jpg

More Sunset

P1010508.jpg

Really washed out in the pics, much darker orange.

Female Clown

P1010505.jpg

Thats all, enjoy! :D

Coming along VERY Nicely bro!!!

Thanks David, saw you upgraded to a solana, making me want one, Have a local store that has the whole setup for under $600. Really want to get one.

Thanks David, saw you upgraded to a solana, making me want one, Have a local store that has the whole setup for under $600. Really want to get one.

DOO EEHT!!! J/K bro... Mine isn't set-up yet, so I can't say how much I really love it. But, just by looking at it now in person... :wub:

Plus, for the price I got mine for, I couldn't pass it up!

DOO EEHT!!! J/K bro... Mine isn't set-up yet, so I can't say how much I really love it. But, just by looking at it now in person... :wub:

Plus, for the price I got mine for, I couldn't pass it up!

I would but I don't have the money, would just get the tank, build a stand and use my light. I have the perfect spot in the kitchen for it. There is another store down in Boca that has solanas and would probably trade my ap24 for one and a few hundred bucks. Maybe later this year.

Very nice tank.

rely nice looking clown....nice tank too

Thanks Khayman and coralcor!

Did my weekley maintenace, cleaning the glass, wc, etc. Threw out two digis since they were doing horrilbe. A green one from SDT and a brown one from Mitch. Both were getting almost no PE and the green one was 3/4 dead. I didn't want to risk my other sps. everything else is doing great but need to find a damn skimmer after usps lost the one scott sent me. :angry:

Tank looks GOOD!! Im going to take some new pics of frag tank this weekend almost totally cycled and started adding frags today

Thanks!

Well usps didn't lose the skimmer, i got it tuesday and hooked it up today since I needed to fix a leak on it where the pipes connect to the skimmer body. Wet skimming right now and getting greenish watery skimmate. Also was able to put it on the tank with zero modification. Also found a great deal on a solana and just need to take a look at it. It has a small leak but it shopuld be easily fixed from what I've been told. I have everything I'd need to set it up, would also probably do a foam/rock wall. Can't wait to go see it and hopefully buy it! :D

Well my male clown dissapeared! I have no clue what happened, I walked in my room to get something and looked at the tank and noticed only one clown greeting me at the fron glass. I checked the floor and the back chambers. No sign of the little fella. Kind pissed off about this. There's no way it died since it was healthy as can be last night when I fed the fish. i really wish i knew what happened. I know it couldn't have been a mantis either as it would've killed something earlier.

NanoReefNovice

Sorry to hear about ur clown. :tears:

I know it couldn't have been a mantis either as it would've killed something earlier.

There is a first time for everything.

Sorry to hear about ur clown. :tears:

There is a first time for everything.

If there was a mantis I would've known about it, all of the rock in there has been in either my ank or my brothere's tank for atleast a year.

Archived