Top Shelf Aquatics

Astralux 70w MH 14K group buy!

Qwank

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will post up tracking information as soon as it's available and will be updating the thread when I can. If you want an even more updated status report, shoot me a PM. I get e-mail notifications. ;)

ZOMG! I SENT THE CASH AND STILL AINT GOT NO LITE!

LOLZ, I KANTZ SEAS!!!!!!!!

alright enough of that, thanks epicfish just post up when you shipem out

hey epic is my bulb coming from the new order you made or the one you already had

ive got no reply from you

let me know please

Yours will be going out this coming week.

StanD - I'm in West LA. 15 minutes from MOD-ADIN. :)

$47.50 shipped if you're paying via non-CC PayPal.

$50 shipped if you're paying with a CC.

Before anyone #####es and moans about the 3%, I'm not doing this for profit so I can't cover for anyone's PayPal fees. So far, everyone has been great about payment! Thanks for making this one of the easiest group buys in a while! :)

Please PM me for my PayPal address...don't want it to be public on the Internet. ;)

Thanks again.

What do you mean "better"? Color? PAR?

Maybe someone can better answer this question since I have no experience with the Ushio 20Ks.

fraggle rockette

got any more dood? i'll come pick one up today! woot! pm me- i am on the westside most of the day and have been needing a bulb :D

filefish949

how th eF did i miss out on this, I want one for sure, how much for 2 shipped to 92807 with non CC paypal money

thanks!....unless you are out of lamps in which case "screw you guys I am going home!"

Archived