Pod Your Reef

March 2008 - ezcompany

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

March's featured reef profile is our member ezcompany and his 34 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find ezcompany's tank journal here in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for ezcompany, and he'll try his best to answer them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
United_Poseidon
March's featured reef profile is our member ezcompany and his 34 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find ezcompany's tank journal here in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for ezcompany, and he'll try his best to answer them.

EZ is a freekin' reef master, I just cant understand the BBT persona.

Great job EZ, your tanks have always looked great to me. You are the clam master!

I agree! His info on keeping clams has helped me with mine! ;)

Needreefunds

Congrats to a most helpful and knowledgeable reefer.

Thanks for all you do here ez!

Beautiful tank!

Nice job ez.

I must admit(i hate to) this is probably my favorite nano and since i'll never be able to out do you, I have to upgrade to something larger.

Back to a professional reef tank! :D

I've been following your thread all along and can't think of a more beautiful tank! I really enjoyed your write-up, too.

Kudos for an eminently deserving accomplishment! (And I, too, have learned so much from you.)

--Diane

As expected from a tank like this. Congrats Ez, Beautiful Simple Tank. I agree with Mies van der Rohe and you. "Less is more" :D

Good thing you were picked now rather than earlier. ;) j/k But your tanks have always amazed me, much like how Paul's did. Even when your tanks were not at their peak, they still would lay the smack down on most other tanks. Great job d00d and congrats! B)

Archived