Coral Vue Hydros

Jeremai's Photos

jeremai

the whole time I was there I was like, 'now what would Kim do if she were here?' :)

:D

Are you going to return to this place with a larger mem card? :P

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

definitely. it's on the way into Phoenix, I'll be out there a couple times this summer and again in the fall. I want to get there at sunrise - it was hazy and mostly overcast this time, way too much light bouncing around with no directionality. how do you balance shady interiors with bright desert exteriors when the building is missing doors, windows, and walls? :wacko:

that's my favorite, too. I want to try a technique of transferring photos to wood, think I'll start with that one and one from Vulture Mine.

anyway, I don't think my set is anywhere near as aesthetically pleasing as yours, but it was fun to do some non-desert stuff for a change. also, first sunburn of the year, woo hoo! :happy:

Chris' horizontals are infectious, it makes me want to go out and find some too haha

I really like this one in addition to the one CM already pointed out

5590113671_15853e6a35_z.jpg

yeah, the whole process is deceptively difficult - from finding a subject, framing and composing it (I apparently have trouble keeping the camera parallel to the walls for some reason), then in PP those freaking lines, lol. I agree though, the ones from further back with more architectural context work better than the close-ups, imo.

I also think that if I weren't rushing around every block in fear for my life I could spend more time thinking about each shot. some bum followed 30ft behind me for two hours, never getting nearer or farther. I'm too delicate for that kind of stress. :(

Christopher Marks

As of July 29, 2010, Arizona citizens are now allowed to carry a concealed firearm without a concealed carry permit.

Welcome to the wild west!

As of July 29, 2010, Arizona citizens are now allowed to carry a concealed firearm without a concealed carry permit.

Welcome to the wild west!

just bums and drunks here, the gangs won't even go to that part of town lol. I'll stick with pepper spray.
Sounds like you both have it figured out then, why ya nervous?!? :huh:

:D

Great photos Jer. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right Chris?

• 10 months later...

Nice pics!! I really wish I new how to operate the camera better. I can't believe the clarity from being hand held. I am always busting out the tripod and putting the timer on.

and for slippy:

5547241539_9caf14f95a.jpg

LMAO, missed this one. :o

Archived