Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Plankton's Cadlights 39g Pro Dream Tank

plankton99

Oceanic 30g

I am just happy that I can choose among these tanks. I think they are all very good. I would be a bit conerned about the humidity as well. The fan idea will probably work well. You could also put a vent in the side. It would probably work better with the black stand because it would blend in more

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Yes, please post an update with photos, any other mods and what you found to work well and what hasn't worked so well. Do the Koralias give you enough flow?

My 39 Pro was just delivered, so I'm ready to begin the build process, but want to learn from those that have gone before.

So many choices, what to do. Pretty much set against the red sea max (too many issues) and chossing between the the Cad 39 or the finnex. Any tips or pointers would be great. Thanks

• 8 months later...
plankton99
Plankton,

What type of sand do you have in your tank?

you can buy this sand at seller fijisandman at ebay. BTW I no loger have this tank.

rizakaniza
you can buy this sand at seller fijisandman at ebay. BTW I no loger have this tank.

What happened to your tank?

YouKnowBlev

How about sharing a little insight as to why you no longer have this tank?

• 3 months later...

Even if you don't want to tell us why you no longer have the tank, maybe you could answer a different question for me. I am considering modding my cab with a fan like the compy fans you used. Did you have any trouble with that? Do you think it would weaken the cab stand too much? Reason I am asking is I have my RKL and PC4 inside the cab and I want a way to reduce any moisture buildup in there.

Even if you don't want to tell us why you no longer have the tank, maybe you could answer a different question for me. I am considering modding my cab with a fan like the compy fans you used. Did you have any trouble with that? Do you think it would weaken the cab stand too much? Reason I am asking is I have my RKL and PC4 inside the cab and I want a way to reduce any moisture buildup in there.

Adding the fan did not seem like it weakened the stand. However, it took forever to saw the hole so plan on taking your time to do that. Good Luck.

Adding the fan did not seem like it weakened the stand. However, it took forever to saw the hole so plan on taking your time to do that. Good Luck.

Sweet! Thanks for the speedy reply. :D

Archived