ReefCleaners.org

Clear out sale

Nick_P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTr4nceWeTrust
Sorry!

Ill let the lights gor for 60 shipped. The bulbs alone where 40.00 and are only 1 month old. But youll have to wait a bit as I need them till the coral are sold.

Sounds good. Let me get a picture of it when you get a chance. Btw, are they strips or retrofits in a canopy? I'm not using a canopy so I'll have to pass if they're retrofits.

I'm interested in the MJ1200's that have the return cut down. Are they still available? How many do you have? LMK, thanks.

I have 3 of them. 15.00 shipped all 3

Sounds good. Let me get a picture of it when you get a chance. Btw, are they strips or retrofits in a canopy? I'm not using a canopy so I'll have to pass if they're retrofits.

They are retrofits :( Sorry

how short are the returns would i be able to put a hose on the end of return

No couldnt put a hose on them, they are cut all the way back flush with the round housing.

i want!pm me

Want what? lol PM me with what your after :)

Nick - I sent you a pm re: RK2... I am trying to look for some info on it, see if I can use it and what it does as far as automating the tank. Anyone have some info they'd like to share on their functions?

Hey guys, few things for sale.

Euroreef ES5-3 with Sedra 3500 pump. SOLD

Eheim 1262 Pump SOLD

2x Nano Koralias SOLD

Current Surface skimmer used very little comes with box and manual, but does not include any filter media. Current

$20.00 shipped

Mag2 pump. Used very little comes with box and manual. Mag2

$25.00 shipped

Mag3 pump. Used less then the mag 2 with box and manual. Mag3

$30.00 Shipped

ReefKeeper2 SOLD

2x Maxi jet 1200s with 2000gph sure flow mods SOLD

For anyone local I have a 30g Oceanic cube with custom overflow, and return. Has stand Hood with temp sensor fans and acryllic sump. Nice setup that already has plumbing ready just add pump and ballast. Has 250MH SE bulb in hood. $200.00 local pickup.

8 foot acryllic tank. Perfect for breeders. It is 4 20 gallon tanks all seperate with overflows. $200.00

Im working on picks, camera is shot but going to grab my mothers. I have feedback on Rcgroups.com Runryders.com and ebay. T_Pinky is username on ebay, and Nick_P on the other 2 forums.

I like paypal. But will accept M.O. Email is rnpnick@yahoo.com or PM me.

pm sent

Got it.

List updated.

Most everything that is shipable is sold. Still have the 2 magdrive pumps. I know somebody needs them for a return or CL or something ;)

Got it.

List updated.

Most everything that is shipable is sold. Still have the 2 magdrive pumps. I know somebody needs them for a return or CL or something ;)

PM sent.

I still need your paypal info so I can pay you, Thanks

Sorry Mil its already been SOLD.

Everything was shipped out today, shipping bill was $124.00. Truck load o boxes.

Archived