2x Nano Koralias SOLD

Current Surface skimmer SOLD

Mag2 pump. Used very little comes with box and manual. Mag2

$25.00 shipped

Mag3 pump. Used less then the mag 2 with box and manual. Mag3

$30.00 Shipped

ReefKeeper2 SOLD

2x Maxi jet 1200s with 2000gph sure flow mods SOLD

For anyone local I have a 30g Oceanic cube with custom overflow, and return. Has stand Hood with temp sensor fans and acryllic sump. Nice setup that already has plumbing ready just add pump and ballast. Has 250MH SE bulb in hood. $200.00 local pickup.

8 foot acryllic tank. Perfect for breeders. It is 4 20 gallon tanks all seperate with overflows. $200.00

Im working on picks, camera is shot but going to grab my mothers. I have feedback on Rcgroups.com Runryders.com and ebay. T_Pinky is username on ebay, and Nick_P on the other 2 forums.

I like paypal. But will accept M.O. Email is rnpnick@yahoo.com or PM me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i want your maxi jets sent you email and pm

PMs answered.

Got camera will be taking picks and uploading today.

Im also breaking my 10g down and have alot of frags and a couple colonies. Ill post them up in the livestock area later.

SaltWaterNewb

You selling off any of the equipment from the 10g or is that what this stuff is from? I am setting up a 10g and still need some stuff.

You selling off any of the equipment from the 10g or is that what this stuff is from? I am setting up a 10g and still need some stuff.

Tell me what you need and I probably have it. The RK2 and nano koralias are from the 10g. But I have some Aquaclear 8010s that would work well in it. Have some 50 and 100w heaters. 2 titanium, 1 stealth, and 1 150w stealth. Return pump on the 10g is a via aqua 550gph. The sump is a 5g that has a very narrow return chamber so it only fits the via aqua or a maxi power head. I have the current surface skimmer if your going sumpless but still want to skim the surface. Have some maxi jets that have had the return cut down for wider flow, but they are porbably to much for a 10g. The lighting im using on the 10 is just 2 32w 50/50 PCs fine for softies and some LPS but nothing else really. Have 70-80 pounds of cured base rock, and about 12 pounds of cured full of life live rock.

Would like to sell the 10g with hood and stand sump blah blah for 150.00 I know it seems like alot but there is a ton of money just in the stand lol. Tank, stand, return pump, sump, canopy would be included.

Um basicly selling out everything. I enjoy the building part but once its done and you add stuff its boring as hell to me watching it grow. :(

InTr4nceWeTrust

If you part out on the 10g equipment, I could use the stealth heater and lighting. What wattage is the stealth heater and what brand/age is the lighting btw?

InTr4nceWeTrust
If you part out on the 10g equipment, I could use the stealth heater and lighting. What wattage is the stealth heater and what brand/age is the lighting btw?

I don't think you saw my post : /

I have 2 Stealth heaters. 1 is a 50w and the other is a 150w.

The lighting: 1 ballast is Smartpaq by current 32w, the other is Smart life 32 watt. Both have Currrent 50/50 32w bulbs. The bulbs are about 1 month old. The ballasts are about 1 year old.

payment sent

how much for the stealth 150 heater and do you have and other maix-jet 1200 too

Payment received.

Stealth 150 is 12.00 shipped. I do have some maxi 1200s that have the return cut down to widen flow. They do not have sureflow mods. 5.00 each.

is the icecap for sale? will you ship it?

Icecap is still for sale. $100.00 shipped in the Conus.

I don't think you saw my post : /

Your correct, i did miss your post but have answered your question.

If you want the 50w its will be 10.00 shipped.

I will take the 1262 pump, PM sent.

PM answered you have my paypal addy.

not including the DC8 with the RK2?

Yea its included? Its the same package 2partsolution.com sells. RK2 with the power strip DC8 if thats what its called, temp probe, PH probe, serial adapter, 2.5 firmware. Ill even toss in the 6 pin splitter so you can hook it to PC and have temp.

Pics up above show it.

^ bump

and to tell anyone that doesn't have a Reef Keeper should get one, and thats a great price if it includes the pH monitor. These things make life a ton easier and is worth every penny

^ bump

and to tell anyone that doesn't have a Reef Keeper should get one, and thats a great price if it includes the pH monitor. These things make life a ton easier and is worth every penny

Thanks for the bump. And it does come with the PH probe. If i wasnt breaking the tank down I wouldnt be selling it. Its one item I have zero regrets on buying.

InTr4nceWeTrust
Both stealth heaters are sold. Thread has been updated on whats left.

Awww. I would've bought both of them. Oh well. Let me know the price of the lights if/when you sell them.

2 titanium heaters whats the wattage and what do you want from them and do you have 3 more maxi jets 1200

The 2 titanium heaters are both 100w. $30.00 shipped

Yes I have 3 more maxis, but they are not sureflow modded. Just have the return cut down for wider flow.

Awww. I would've bought both of them. Oh well. Let me know the price of the lights if/when you sell them.

Sorry!

Ill let the lights gor for 60 shipped. The bulbs alone where 40.00 and are only 1 month old. But youll have to wait a bit as I need them till the coral are sold.

Archived