ReefCleaners.org

whats the best goby/shrimp combo?

Terestron

i think the coolest shrimp goby is the dracula goby but thats only because theyre rare in the hobby, looks almost exactly like the high fin goby but without the high fin

i think the coolest shrimp goby is the dracula goby but thats only because theyre rare in the hobby, looks almost exactly like the high fin goby but without the high fin

They are the coolest and I wish I had one but they run around $150 a piece compared to my Yasha's for $110 for 2 gobies and a pistol shrimp.

I have a blue spotted goby. They go through some color changes that are kind of cool. However the adult color is kinda ugly. Very fun to watch when they come out.

complex number

not trying to hijack the thread but I was just about to post on goby/shrimp pairs. What is the feeding for them like? liveaquaria.com says to feed Yashas twice a day. That would kill my water quality I think. once a day would be fine for my water quality but I don't want to starve the little guy. Can a owner chime in?

not trying to hijack the thread but I was just about to post on goby/shrimp pairs. What is the feeding for them like? liveaquaria.com says to feed Yashas twice a day. That would kill my water quality I think. once a day would be fine for my water quality but I don't want to starve the little guy. Can a owner chime in?

I feed mine cyclopeeze once daily (not because he's got a small mout to feed my corals also) and pe mysis once a week. They are extremley heathy as I've had my pair (2x gobies) for over two years.

complex number
I feed mine cyclopeeze once daily (not because he's got a small mout to feed my corals also) and pe mysis once a week. They are extremley heathy as I've had my pair (2x gobies) for over two years.

Thanks! I am new to this board and the wealth of knowledge and willingness to share is really great. That matches my feeding schedule, so this is sounding like a great addition to my tank.

Archived