SaltCritters.com

Junkitu's Monti House Tank Thread

junkitu

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! It's gorgeous!.....I plan on upgrading to a 75g next year, I will definitely have to look into an elos system.

Keep up the awesome work!

lakshwadeep

Perfect! :o Your "in the beginning" followed by the "monti house today" pic is the biggest understatement I've ever seen. Very nice that you have some schooling fish, the chromis; It would be cool when your branching SPS gets large enough for them to swim through like a natural reef.

::::::::pickin jaw up off the floor::::::::

well damn.. just when you think the mushroom house will never be beat.. you see that someone has a chance..

happens to be the same guy but (in my best jim carey voice) "so what your saying is that he's gotta chance"

Absolutely Beautiful........

The fine folks at ELOS should send you back the money that you paid for that tank RIGHT NOW. they just got HUGE free Publicity from you and "Monti House"

congrats.. im sure you will enjoy staring into that thing.

I'm sure you will get to this soon, but would love to see photos of the sump and refugium, when you can.

WELL DONE!

great looking tank.... i ma already thinking about an upgrade and you system is looking very tempting... ill be taggin along

Thanks everyone! Glad to see folks are still following along. :D

Very nice that you have some schooling fish, the chromis; It would be cool when your branching SPS gets large enough for them to swim through like a natural reef.

I can't wait!

::::::::pickin jaw up off the floor::::::::

well damn.. just when you think the mushroom house will never be beat.. you see that someone has a chance..

happens to be the same guy but (in my best jim carey voice) "so what your saying is that he's gotta chance"

Absolutely Beautiful........

The fine folks at ELOS should send you back the money that you paid for that tank RIGHT NOW. they just got HUGE free Publicity from you and "Monti House"

congrats.. im sure you will enjoy staring into that thing.

I'm sure you will get to this soon, but would love to see photos of the sump and refugium, when you can.

WELL DONE!

Thanks Mercuryne! Feel free to give Jesse a call at ElosUSA and suggest it. ;)

I'm on the road for work this week but will try to get more detailed pics of the setup this weekend. Please stay tuned.

Your tank looks great. You've got some serious reefing skills.

Thanks man. I'm not sure how much is skill and how much is just good fortune or good advice.

Needreefunds

You just keep setting the bar higher and higher.

Be it skill, luck, good fortune and or good advise, you certainly know how to put it all together and create something incredible.

Another triumph Junkitu. :bowdown:

Beautiful.

Wow! Stunning! Super job!

I, too, love the fish. :)

--Diane

Really nice job junkitu. I love it.

Thanks guys. It's always nice to see members from 2005 following along.

You just keep setting the bar higher and higher.

Be it skill, luck, good fortune and or good advise, you certainly know how to put it all together and create something incredible.

Another triumph Junkitu. :bowdown:

Beautiful.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I'm really happy with the way that this tank has turned out so far. My aquapod is my only other frame of reference and it was a much smaller project.

IMO there are still too many visible frag plugs to declare a "triumph". Let's see how the SPS grow out without a Ca reactor first and then decide.

Wow - And I was already in love with your mushroom house !! Great job here !! Seriously, you should be paid to aquascape tanks.

Wow - And I was already in love with your mushroom house !! Great job here !! Seriously, you should be paid to aquascape tanks.

Sounds like a fun job but I'm not sure anyone would pay me for it :).

Sounds like a fun job but I'm not sure anyone would pay me for it :).

I WOULD!

thats one client.. anyone else?

moonlightxpress825

nice freaking tank seriously...called elos usa was talking to jesse i think...79 gallon tank shipped to nyc is about 700plus..gotta find a way around that..but anyways cant wait for stuff to grow out in your tank..freaking nice dude...

Archived