Pod Your Reef

** 10 gallon Hat - lots of pics just uploaded**

bzphotog

Cool I thought about getting a 50mm (the cheap one, got decent reviews)

I'm just using an xti, saving up for the 24-70L lens! :)

Btw, reefing and photography together is a lot of fun!

Edited by Orang-with-a-tan
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bzphotog

• latteslave

• Kirin1

• xxReidxx

Cool I thought about getting a 50mm (the cheap one, got decent reviews)

I'm just using an xti, saving up for the 24-70L lens! :)

Btw, reefing and photography together is a lot of fun!

Ya the 50mm is great sharp and cheap. Perfect. Ya its plastic but Im not bowling with it.

The 24-70 are awesome lenses. I highly recommend the F2.8.

Reefing and photography are babsically the perfect indoor activity on a crap day.

Edited by bzphotog
tank is looking good man.

thank you...

i forgot to upload the xenia too. I'll get that up now.

xenia-cut.jpg

its good to see the xenia regenerating from the cut base, Ill have a new one in a few weeks.

That thing looks so wild! How large in diameter is its crown? It's really nice and you're lucky to have gotten it :)

Its my second of two coco worms. One is red and then this one. the latest worm is about 6mm across so its pretty small but growing. I have a lot of feather dusters too but they are pretty small, I do have my eye on a couple that have awesome colours so I will photograph them when they are big enough.

Yes very nice macro pics bzphotog. :happy: Think I am not the first and definitely not the last to say this.

And Lalani has got a competitor. :P

Imo, both of you are equally talented photographer :happy:

Yes very nice macro pics bzphotog. :happy: Think I am not the first and definitely not the last to say this.

And Lalani has got a competitor. :P

Imo, both of you are equally talented photographer :happy:

Thanks for the compliments. Lol I dont think Lalani has anything to worry about. I love his/her work too. ;):o:D

As always great pictures love the misbar. Just bite the bullet and move to the 15 gallon. I think I am going to do a rock wall on mine they just look that good.

Deleted User 6

Great photography! Can you link to one of your macro rings? I have almost the same equipment as you, but I've never seen a quality macro ring.

Great photography! Can you link to one of your macro rings? I have almost the same equipment as you, but I've never seen a quality macro ring.

Well the quality is ok they are metal and I didnt expect more than the threads lining up. Had it for a year now and no problems.

EBAY LINK TO RINGS

This works in manual focus only and you should stop down your lens to maximize DOF.

Edited by bzphotog

VERY NICE SETUP! Not to mention the excellent photos. I like that you keep having different creatures pop up... Waiting for a couple on mine, and hope its as nice as your coco.

VERY NICE SETUP! Not to mention the excellent photos. I like that you keep having different creatures pop up... Waiting for a couple on mine, and hope its as nice as your coco.

:happy: the coco stook a few months to show up. Im sure you'll have lots to see in yours. Have you checked with a flash light yet at night?