Top Shelf Aquatics

C.A.D. 39 Gallon... Anyone have one yet?!?!

Gvtv44

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GVT,

Did you get the CAD tank or order it. I read another thread that you were looking into them. I may make the jump to CAD as well. Not this big though. Maybe the 9 or the 22...

GVT,

Did you get the CAD tank or order it. I read another thread that you were looking into them. I may make the jump to CAD as well. Not this big though. Maybe the 9 or the 22...

How are the CAD's in general? I saw a 5gal (I think that was the size) at a fish store I was at recently, the tank looked great, but I was very iffy about the lights, the T5 setup they have sitting on top of the tank looked/felt very cheap/cheesy.

Haha... I don't have one, and have been trying to get a 39 gallon, but first I needed a new phone, then a car... so yea, not yet- let's see if the gov't will pay for it (tax refund B) ) They are great tanks from what I hear, and I have been in contact with Eddie (manager/ owner I believe) of C.A.D. Lights, and he says they re did the sump + they have a new light manufacturer... so I KNOW someone had to order one (as did those above) and I want consumer info/ reviews :)

I currently have a BC 14 (see the link below in my sig...) and need more room :)

I know there were atleast a few people waiting for the Feb 5th shipping out of these tanks. Does any1 know if they were even shipped out on time?

fastandsneaky
Did you recieve an email with tracking info from them, or something that said it shipped? I never recieved anything.

I got the tracking number at 4 o'clock central time. I think I was one of the first people to preorder. When did you order your tank?

Yes!!!! LOTS... Like 50.... seriously. B)

This is my first Nano Tank so I don't know what type of shots your looking for exactly.. I will be taking pics of the box and all shipping conditions, labels, packing materials, efficency of packing, product pictures, set up instructions, and broken parts (gawd I hope not.. not for the price of this thing)..

anything else,,?? Gimme ideas if you want more..

fastandsneaky
This is my first Nano Tank so I don't know what type of shots your looking for exactly.. I will be taking pics of the box and all shipping conditions, labels, packing materials, efficency of packing, product pictures, set up instructions, and broken parts (gawd I hope not.. not for the price of this thing)..

anything else,,?? Gimme ideas if you want more..

Hey do u have a thread going? I think I might have already posted on it but I forgot? If so, can u link it, ill prob hijack a portion because I can't post pics since the hard drive on my mac got fried. But I get mine tomorrow so I'm really excited.

I haven't received it yet...

I ordred it last weekend.. I called Cadlights on Monday to find out when it would ship anticipating that they were probably getting all the pre-orders out the door first. I was told that the Pre-Orders were first out the door and that mine would probably ship Thursday or Friday (lastweek) or no later than Monday (tomorrow) if this all works out I should have it by friday (I HOPE!!!)..

I look forward to reading all the posts from people as they receive theirs and learning about this new found adiction I have.. and I don't even have a tank yet..!!

I broke the news to my girl friend tonight that I purchased my Cadlights.. there was LLooonnng pause :huh: .. her only concern was that we are running out of room in my office.. I told her before she gets too excited start thinking about a place for a 100 Gallon tank... cause that is next, and it will be soon... he he he..

I went to the book store tonight and picked up a couple of books:

1) The supper simple guide to Corals

2) The Nano-Reef handbook

I am also looking forward to seeing how people are scaping their 39gal. Cadlights..

fastandsneaky

Haha I'm in the same boat with my gf telling me i could have spent the money on us to go to Mexico but for Nano reef > Mexico. Btw gotta love credit cards.

I sort of wished I invested in the pro model with a separate pump but Ive never had a tank with external tank for now Im living in my dorm so transporting will be a little easier but if anyone has gotten it, how is it?

Picking mine up from thier store today. So i assume they have shipped some of the early pre-orders considering I only ordered mine 2 weeks ago.

Did you get it?

Archived