inTank Media Baskets

February 2008 - c est ma

Christopher Marks

Let me start off by saying your tank *is* amazing.

Your patience and persistance are staggering.

But that write up about your tank, wow. I havnt read all the congratulatory posts, and im not sure if anyone mentioned this, but that write up was fantastic. It really gave a great insight into the evolution of not only your tank, but your passion with the hobby itself. I admire your patience and persistance in pursuing the end goal if there is such a thing. I wish I had that, I find it hard to be so atentative with such a small tank ( mine is 10) especially when things go haywire here and there. Your post gave me hopes that someday I may find myself with a tiny replica of the reefs that is as exquisite as yours.

Thank you and congratulations.

Thank you so much! Your comments really mean a lot to me, as I found the write-up much harder than expected. :blush:

I just dropped in on your tank thread and I can identify with your situation; which to me also seems like a wonderful opportunity! :D

--Diane

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH my! Take a few weeks off from the forum and miss the best darn pico being TOTM.

Diane CONGRADULATIONS.

Honestly I can not believe I missed this. I have been waiting for you to get some official recognition for the tank that so many members have raved about for so long.

Good job NR. Now I have to go see what I missed in your thread.

Once again thanks for sharing your tank, your photo's and your style with us.

• 1 month later...

Deb, DVCTL, Dj, Danielle, and NC-boy--forgive me. I have been remiss at acknowledging comments here and I do apologize. They really mean a lot to me! Thank you so much!

--Diane

Archived