Top Shelf Aquatics

Odd looking crab

bleuH2O

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry i dont have pics but i got a 100,000g tank with 3 0r 4 gobys and a shrimp a few whales i think there a shark in there and a ton of corals here my website to pics www,geta@$#@#%^life.com

what a fool to lie about what you dont have

peace mike

ATTENTION MVITE - ADD THIS GUY TO THE LIST!

Good god, what a dingus! I just had to get in on this one....

usssturgeon187

ok i have a tank i cant remeber how big it is ! but if you look its big its a everything that will grow in it tank ! i can be there in about 1/2 hour & i call it the pacific ocean ! lol no realy look on a globe you can see it !

smurf ,

I see your a ncnrs member . I just got my tank runing again & thought id check them out . I live in the bay area (san jose ) . didnt want to join the site just to ask questions so maybe you can help me out ! just the typical type of questions : where do you meet when what to expect frag swaps & so on . If you can answer any of my questions that would be cool thanks !

sorry i dont have pics but i got a 100,000g tank with 3 0r 4 gobys and a shrimp a few whales i think there a shark in there and a ton of corals here my website to pics www,geta@$#@#%^life.com

what a fool to lie about what you dont have

peace mike

Zomg I have whales too. But I have the rare ones... and they are in my living room. Sorry my camera is out of batteries.

The only pic I have is this pic I sent out with my xmas cards...

[whale.jpg

TheUnfocusedOne

woooooooow

that was worse then getting caught by you mother while #$@%in a wild pony while three sweedish midgets spank you in thousand island dressing

take a page from the samuri dude

post-29720-1202265833_thumb.jpg

constantocean
I kind of knew they had to be joking with the spadefish and the barracuda in a 240. Way too big of fish...

yeah you really need a tank like 4 times the size he was claiming it to be to keep the fish he said he had in it. i think that was the funniest part. but yet he tried to pull it off.

• 3 weeks later...

wow, guess i gotta show him up then, my tank, i invited my entire extended family to visit the day i took the pics of course :)

DSCF1309.jpg

DSCF1311.jpg

DSCF1319.jpg

DSCF1333.jpg

LOL

Can I come over some time and see the tank?

By the way, you have a very diverse extended family :lol:

He's trying to buy a nano tank in Ohio, maybe to rehouse his barracuda :lol:

Can I come over some time and see the tank?

By the way, you have a very diverse extended family :lol:

LOL, yeah, anytime, just drive right to Atlanta, GA and get in line (actually buy tickets in advance seriously)

yeah, it took the entire extended family's income for the next 20 years to get it started, hence the gathering...LOL

I had no idea this thread or the entertainment, for that matter, existed... I wish I knew about it when it was fresh.

I always love to see a ROFLCOPTER in a thread

He probably sees all the tanks on NR and feels as if he has to out do someone. IDK theres a name for it. I studied it in psych

Tank Envy

woooooooow

that was worse then getting caught by you mother while #$@%in a wild pony while three sweedish midgets spank you in thousand island dressing

Yah, I uh... know what you uh ... mean. I hate when that happens :huh:

Funny thread. Had to clean spit up coffee from my monitor :(

I'd rather someone hate me for something I am, then like me for something I'm not...but that's just me ;)

I have a 29 gallon tank (two of em actually) and that's enough for me. I wouldn't want a huge tank right now (or even want to lie about having one). I've had a 250, and it owned me. When you are trying to invent new and exciting ways to eat Ramen noodles, because you spend so much money on a big tank...you learn to appreciate the nano's :)

Now we add STEAK to our Ramen ;)

• 1 year later...

Bump for the newbs. Mods, anyway to tell if controlsreefer is still here using the same IP under a different name?

Archived