Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: JBJ DX12 + Stand + Chiller

moonjellii

• 2 weeks later...
moonjellii

**BUMP BUMP** PICTURES OF TANK JUST ADDED!

I need to get rid of this by mid next week!!!

PM me with any inquiries!

Local Pickup Only Please!

moonjellii
chiller gone? =(

Yep I sold the chiller. I had a few buyers for the tank a while back but for some reason they all fell through :( I really want to sell this tank, it's taking up too much room in my house :/

moonjellii
make caes post it on rc

He said he would. I was going to but I don't have an account there and for some reason they won't let you sell anything there unless you've had x # of posts or something lame like that :/

gulfsurfer101

Have you tried craigslist, I always usually get responses in a matter of minutes and everything I post usually sells locally and is picked up and paid for very quickly. Good luck but the last thing i need is another nano tank project.

moonjellii
Have you tried craigslist, I always usually get responses in a matter of minutes and everything I post usually sells locally and is picked up and paid for very quickly. Good luck but the last thing i need is another nano tank project.

Thanks for the tip. I'll make a posting on craigslist.

If it makes it any easier, I'll pickup the whole package and Clownfish123 and I can work out the split that way you are guaranteed to get rid everything.

Thanks! :)

RHS, I'd like to sell the setup all together.

Tank and Stand setup is still up for sale. $100 for the whole setup! Local pick up only. Serious buyers only please.

Archived