Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: JBJ DX12 + Stand + Chiller

moonjellii

**UPDATED WITH PICTURES**

Hey guys, a friend of mine recently got me a JBJ 24, so I'm selling my JBJ DX 12 along with the stand and chiller. I've had that 12gal up and running for about 9 months now, so everything is about 9 months old. I just want to sell this stuff so I can get a chiller for the bigger tank.

JBJ DX 12gallon and stand - $100

IMG_8597.jpg

IMG_8600.jpg

IMG_8598.jpg

IMG_8610.jpg

IMG_8599.jpg

IMG_8601.jpg

IMG_8606.jpg

sys_12gDX_nanocube.jpg

Local pick up only. I'm located in Yorba Linda. Prices are as listed above but are negotiable.

PM me if interested! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
CapoBeachDad
*Bump* Tank and stand still up for sale. Local pick up only please!

What is the end result? What is left? Local guy, San Juan Capistrano interested.

What is the end result? What is left? Local guy, San Juan Capistrano interested.

Tank and stand still up for sale $110 local pick up.

• 1 month later...

Are you available this week? I can pickup tomorrow afternoon if you lower the price to $100 for the tank and stand.

If you don't sell it by this weekend bring it to Cinco-de-Frago.

The people in the SCNRS are all rich and ready to pick up good deals.

• 3 weeks later...
moonjellii
Wondering how that chiller worked for you. Was it loud? Did it do a good job of chilling the aquarium?

The Chiller was ok. it wasn't that effective in comparison to say a compressor type chiller but those are far more expensive. but it did do a good job of keeping the water stable in terms of temp swings. it was a heater and a chiller. in one. it wasn't that loud say compared to a lot of the compressor types. with the exception of the jbj 1/10th which out of all chillers is surprisingly quiet. but it wouldnt wake me at night when it turned on. but you knew when it was on? id give it a 3/10 for chiller loudness

and again bump!!

Archived