Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My 14 gal biocube.LPS & RBTA & CROCEA oh and a few stupid softies.

plainrt

Nice tank! How is the Gorgonia and Flamed clam doing? I had a few gorgs, and they are a pain to feed atleast 2-3 times aday and they only liked really small particles of food.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does POS mean? I thought I almost figured it out...

piece of sh........ that was when i was mad about flaws with the stock lights and leak i had going on with it.I like the stock of my tank but not the biocube its self.If it was a gift i would have tossed it already and bought a new tank lol

Nice tank! How is the Gorgonia and Flamed clam doing? I had a few gorgs, and they are a pain to feed atleast 2-3 times aday and they only liked really small particles of food.

That flame died while back,bought it from a joke of a lfs,It didnt last long so i know it was starved before me and was to long gone to make it in my tank........I just wanted to give it a shot and see if could keep on alive.The yellow gorg was doing so damn good i had to frag off a samll one for me to keep and i gave the mother frag to tashayar and its still growing away in her tank if you check out her 30 gallon build.I was just feeding it baby brine.

Im gonna be picking up some sps next week i think to try up on top.And im gonna add a green clown goby also and see how it goes.If bioload becomes to much the tiny green clown will find a home in my new pico.

I love you shrooms, I have some red ones growing out in my tank we should trade some :)

you want some green stripped ones?How many you wanna trade and whats your zip.I would like to trade some. :)

piece of sh........ that was when i was mad about flaws with the stock lights and leak i had going on with it.I like the stock of my tank but not the biocube its self.If it was a gift i would have tossed it already and bought a new tank lol

OIC... a leak... yikes! Well it's certainly not a POS anymore!

How did you end up with the biocube in the 1st place?

I wanted an all in one to give saltwater a shot so my parents picked me up one for x mas last year.I didnt want a nano or aqua pod.the bio looks best but comes with its issues.Mine was leaking from top when had mj1200 pump in making waves lol.If i knew better then i would have went with a simple 10 or 14 gal aga.

I'd love some of those mushrooms!

Your tank looks awesome!

But I don't have much to trade, I have a piece of orange mouthed zoas with brown skirts and kind of a speckly dark green center. They would color up nicely under those MH lights. But other than that not much right now -_-

But maybe in the future when I get more stuff :D

That is a really great biocube, I love the MH lights, I really want some.

How is your flame scallop doing? What about the star? What type is it? Both are inverts I'm interested in but haven't seen many people with them...thanks for the info!

How is your flame scallop doing? What about the star? What type is it? Both are inverts I'm interested in but haven't seen many people with them...thanks for the info!

Well the flame didnt last long as i belive he was already starved at lfs before i got so didnt stand a chance.I have thought of ordering one again from a decent store.The flames are very hard to keep.The one i think your talking about is the sand star.He was doing great in my tank but i wanted to see him in a home with more room so gave to tashayar on here.I do still have two banded serpant stars in it yet which i love.There the best cleaners i have.

Tank has come a long way. Love the looks of the metal halide.

So when is the monti coming in?

New FTS?

thanks still trying to find a piece lol.I wanna get more lps and sps and ditch the easy corals,kenya shrooms etc.I will get a recent pic up one of these days.

I'm gonna start on easy corals just so that I can watch my tank thrive. I want some LPS but no SPS for me without the sunpod haha.

yeah i wanted to keep simple also untill the stock ballast kept going out on me....I figured i would just buy a sunpod then just sell the stock hood ballast etc.20 for each ballast 40 ish for complete hood.Add that up and you can find a nice used sunpod for 125 ish and only have spent 50 bucks maybe out of pocket for one of the best upgrades can do to this tank.Just my 2 cents.

oh and i had my hammer from the start under stock lights and it grew well.

Archived