Pod Your Reef

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

Hey people, new here, just started my cycle 2 weeks ago, have 3 damsels n ow, but im having a ph problem, currently at 7.8, HELLLP!!!

why didn't you post in your own thread?

secondly, if you are serious about succeeding in this hobby, I'd sugest you return the fish and any livestock, drain your tank, read for two months (at least) on how to actually do it all and then set up your tank again. or at least let it cycle fishless while you read for those two months.

And AM, noone is bashing you here...

You're next Ope :ninja:

:scarry:

Oh and AM, I almost had you beat on the tank. Had a 135G and was going to fill it this next weekend. It had one small chip in the edge and a crack up top that a local guy was going to fix for me. He saw the chip and told me to put water in it. It was 1" above the chip and he freaked out. You could see the silicone pulling away from the glass. It wasnt leaking yet but it was just a metter of time before it popped.

Edited by opy01
animalmaster6
Oh and AM, I almost had you beat on the tank. Had a 135G and was going to fill it this next weekend. It had one small chip in the edge and a crack up top that a local guy was going to fix for me. He saw the chip and told me to put water in it. It was 1" above the chip and he freaked out. You could see the silicone pulling away from the glass. It wasnt leaking yet but it was just a metter of time before it popped.

You almost beat me? I'm not surprised! :lol:

Glad you avoided the leak. I almost flooded my floor as well. Close call!

Peter Noone??????????????????????

noone-sized.jpg

:haha:

You almost beat me? I'm not surprised! :lol:

Glad you avoided the leak. I almost flooded my floor as well. Close call!

I've flooded my floor more times than my wife can keep track (and they keep track of ALOT). :lol:

animalmaster6
I've flooded my floor more times than my wife can keep track (and they keep track of ALOT). :lol:

Funny thing is, I don't even have water in my tank and I've already had the RO/DI bucket over flow twice! :lol:

So i'm gonna probably pass on the JBJ 3g most likely, the guy wants 40$ in trade which is cool but he said he wanted my brain coral, which isn't cool. Maybe i'll interest him in some zoas or just buy it off him. I'm sorta wanting to experiment with a sunlit tank using the pentagon tank. Might be interesting, and probably macro dominated.

Its not the tank that worries me. I have a spare 20 long and maybe a 10g at home. The lighting it the PITA part and my room is facing westerly So i get a lot of light everywhere. I don't know where to put it so that light does not hit it, nor do I want to keep the blinds down.