Pod Your Reef

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

Tank looks nice....shallow is good.

BTW you cost me money... :)

I understand why you would drive all the way to Atlantis.... Nice place, thanks for the recommendation. I will go back. I my have brought him on as a sponsor for SMMAS.

Thanks!

Ha ha. We've only been once and that was on our way back from Thanksgiving in NC although we've talked about going back down. Do they still have the solana cube sitting next to the entrance near the little side room by the row of fish?

Pretty.

Is that the 40L you guys got used?

Its a 33L but yeah its the one we got off of hear from a the MD guy. I think you pointed it out. And I must say thanks for that I really like this tank.

Thanks!

Ha ha. We've only been once and that was on our way back from Thanksgiving in NC although we've talked about going back down. Do they still have the solana cube sitting next to the entrance near the little side room by the row of fish?

Not sure... Kid in candy store, aided and abetted by his wife and kids. Marvin (owner) was telling me they were reworking things.... Their invert section was basically shut down, and they were redoing/adding a few reef tanks. Place was clean, very healthy livestock... In short, nothing like the closer LFSs...they actually quarantine B)

My red firefish is from there. He was hiding in the rock work when I took the FTS. I would have been a kid in the candy store but they didn't have much because of the holiday and what they did have had already been sold.

that leather look really cool! I actually like the algae wall background altho some think its nasty. It gives the tank a very organic and natural feel. the overly clean tanks seem too sterile for me.

I wasn't talking to you, you're still around, but good morning D.

I was talking to all of the people who abandoned N-R for FB.

Edited by fewskillz