inTank Media Baskets

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

noobofreefs

The sexy is too cool! But you might look into getting more than one because I've heard they do best in groups 3+. Just a thought...

Everything still looks amazing!

NOR

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The sexy is too cool! But you might look into getting more than one because I've heard they do best in groups 3+. Just a thought...

Everything still looks amazing!

NOR

Thanks noobofreefs. Yes, I am tempted to get afew more, but at the same time was afriad that they might not behave themselves just like what Duncan had warn me :happy:

Thanks mnherper, for helping me with the id. :happy: Just found out that this is a Parvirostris Anthias or Sunset Anthias.

By the way, here are a few more shots of my tank. :happy:

post-33532-1208679492_thumb.jpg

post-33532-1208679692_thumb.jpg

Found this cute little orange brittlestar on my clove poly :happy:

post-33532-1208679612_thumb.jpg

WOW, that is one awesome tank, j'field. :)

Thanks again Lalani :happy:

Same here, your nano is one of my favourite too. And not to say your picture of your corals are just beautiful and colourful also ;)

hey dude!

thats an awesome smacking clean and beautiful tank!

the best that ive come across.

fancy telling me where u get ur corals frm?

or if my skin maybe too thick. spare me some frag of your zoas.

pretty please..

There are NO words that describe how sweet your tank is DAM!!!! It makes me look at my tank after reefing for three and a half years and say, I still am a NOOB!! :D

There are NO words that describe how sweet your tank is...

Holy poo!

Hey, Thristan, guess you were wrong. :lol:

(I agree with both of you.:D)

--Diane

definitely should be added to the running for tank of the month

Thanks constantocean, think I am in the queue number 10000000 to get that honour as I think there are still room for improvement :happy: But that is surely encouraging for me.

hey dude!

thats an awesome smacking clean and beautiful tank!

the best that ive come across.

fancy telling me where u get ur corals frm?

or if my skin maybe too thick. spare me some frag of your zoas.

pretty please..

Thanks jem, I am from Singapore and do you live in the same country as me? If not, I think it will be hard to understand or know where I get my corals from :happy: By the way, I get my corals from all different LFS in my country and some from nice friendly reefer in my country as well :) So I will tell you more if we are living in the same country. If not, if you happens to come over for a holiday, I promise to be a good host and bring you to all the nice LFS. But be prepare to bring more $$$ :P

There are NO words that describe how sweet your tank is DAM!!!! It makes me look at my tank after reefing for three and a half years and say, I still am a NOOB!! :D

Thanks Thristan, that means that you are my senior! And you are humble too, that's something I've gotta learn from you beside your knowledge in reefing. :happy:

Holy poo! That tank is spectacular!

Thanks opaquelace, you just make me fly high :happy: Will try my best to keep it spectacular in order not to disappoint you.

Hey, Thristan, guess you were wrong. :lol:

(I agree with both of you.:D)

--Diane

Thanks c est ma, I have seen your tank thread too. And your tank is much more colourful and nicer than mine! The pictures are so clear, nice and colourful! Seriously, one of the tank that I hope to achieve to be. :happy:

im from sunny exotic singapore!

Hi Jem, so you are also from Singapore too :happy:

Then think you should know where I get my corals, as Singapore is not very big! :P

more pics! more pics! I love this tank! keep up the great work :D

Thanks got2envy, not much changes till now. So one more pics for you. A reflection of my tank. :happy:

post-33532-1209572370_thumb.jpg

Added some new LS today.

3 sexy shrimp

1 pompom crab

1scolymia

1 maxima clam (gotta let go my squamosa clam to make space)

Will update pics soon. :happy:

Here are some updates of some of my new LS :happy:

Got a good buy for this maxima for the price. But is abit bleach in the centre. -_-

post-33532-1209738129_thumb.jpg

Bicolour scolymia :happy:

post-33532-1209738153_thumb.jpg

Another pic of it

post-33532-1209738274_thumb.jpg

Can't find my newly sexy shrimp and boxer crab once I put in my tank. -_- Hopefully can see them soon!

Anyway here are some pics of my old corals. Glad that the colour of my zoas are coming back slowly :happy:

It was abit dull during the shift of my tank for afew days without light -_-

And also gotta thank the reefer who shares how to take macro shot with normal P and S camera using a magnifying glass in his or her thread. Think it really helps in taking close-up pic. :)

Sorry, I forgot who that was, but anyway whoever you are, gotta thank you for sharing :)

Here are some of my zoas :happy:

post-33532-1209739811_thumb.jpg

post-33532-1209739855_thumb.jpg

post-33532-1209739879_thumb.jpg

Here's a close-up of my old sexy shrimp. Think around 2 weeks in my tank now :happy:

Thankfully still quite well behave till now ;)

post-33532-1209740008_thumb.jpg

And here another macro shot of my red blasto. Can see that the magnifying glass really helps alot by looking at the details :D

post-33532-1209740019_thumb.jpg

glennr1978
Again, all I can say is WOW! Your tank is awesome. :D

meh, needs more color. Jut kidding, your tank looks amazing. You should be proud.

Again, all I can say is WOW! Your tank is awesome. :D

Once again thanks Lalani :happy: I just bought afew nice green monti cap frag from 2 reefers. Will update again soon. Not an expert in sps, but I hope they do well under my care.

meh, needs more color. Jut kidding, your tank looks amazing. You should be proud.

Haha, thanks glennr1978. Your tank is very nice too. And I am impress how you can make an old second hand tank so new and nice :huh: And also your clam is WOW! Is it a squamosa?

By the way glennr1978, are you born in 1978? If yes, we are the same age :P

Wow! Gorgeous pics!

I especially love the second to last zoa pic and the blasto!

--Diane (who uses magnifying lenses with her point-&-shoot too. :))

Archived