inTank Media Baskets

fresh from the kitchen

CookItUpLikeWhat

CookItUpLikeWhat
But is it the light that's making it purple? Because your other pictures shows no purple...

.. nice rockwork man!

the rock in both thanks are the same they both are very very purple red the lights in the 29 are just 65 watt 50/50 pcs so thats why it looks like blahh in the 90 14k 250 watt

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously... why no punctuation? Maybe with a few periods and commas, everyone would be able to understand you and maybe they'll stop flaming...

Ok, maybe we won't stop flaming, but maybe people will be able to understand what you're saying.

Needs moar rock... and sand or something to cut down on the glare from the bottom glass.

Also ya might wanna take that uplift tube out, and take the Krylon Fusion to it... or stack rock up to cover it, or something. It's hellaciously visually obtrusive.

If those were taken care of it could show promise, 'cause it's just damn empty.

However, your poor attempt at Ghettotude needs far more work, young Noobwalker.

supreme_spork
because the OP is beginner

duh

yes professor, but the OP didn't seem to have any kind of *point*, or quesiton, with the post.

the tank, huh?

i mean, you're holdin it down but it's not POPPIN, na mean? you need something in there to get the jump-off jumped off, na mean? like some seriously big-ass coral or a fish as a centerpiece.

it's a good start, but i still gotta call you son, son. i'm allowed, i'm over 30. ;)

at RC they banned him for his nastiness and attitude.

but here at NR? it's our friday night entertainment. ah, yet another reason i love NR. we get our money's worth here. :lol:

the only downside i see is that it's unfortunately taking place in the beginner's forum, which should be DMZ.

but if the e-gangsta wants to voluntarily give up his diplomatic immunity by acting so nasty to everyone and wearing a FU chip , then i see no reason why we shouldn't serve him our house special of stirred-fried STFU.

cook,

less 'tude, please.

punctuate, not because it's necessary here but because you can.

did you have a question? or are you just here for a p*ssing match?

CookItUpLikeWhat
at RC they banned him for his nastiness and attitude.

but here at NR? it's our friday night entertainment. ah, yet another reason i love NR. we get our money's worth here. :lol:

the only downside i see is that it's unfortunately taking place in the beginner's forum, which should be DMZ.

but if the e-gangsta wants to voluntarily give up his diplomatic immunity by acting so nasty to everyone and wearing a FU chip , then i see no reason why we shouldn't serve him our house special of stirred-fried STFU.

cook,

less 'tude, please.

punctuate, not because it's necessary here but because you can.

did you have a question? or are you just here for a p*ssing match?

ur friday night entertainment u better pay me then man crap.....its sad if i really did make your friday night but hey im glad i did anything i can do to help someone out so um e gangsta im no here to prove anything ive done that enough....im here to have a p*issing match as u so put it all over your face!

constantocean

im from jersey.

so is my sisters boyfriend.

we both keep reefs.

we'll be glad to go find this kid and at the very least unplug his computer.

.......steal the one piece of coral and live rock he has in his tank and tries to call a "reef"

crazydante23
im from jersey.

we both keep reefs.

.......steal the one piece of coral and live rock he has in his tank and tries to call a "reef"

Unplug his computer and swat him in the rump with it.

FyrFighter2004

I have to read your posts atleast twice to even get a vague understanding of what was said, if anything. Please fix this. Thanks

CookItUpLikeWhat
im from jersey.

we both keep reefs.

look man i know ur from warren meet me at the martinsville quick check ill show you what really good bring ur three gallon and ur slutty as sister...huhhhh llet me kno

what does that even mean???? your so stupid, id rather talk to what my dog leaves in the back yard, its probably more classy and intelligent then you........ and if you didnt quite get that gaaannngsta i just compared yoou to a piece of "isht' and said the ###### was better

ur friday night entertainment u better pay me then man crap.....its sad if i really did make your friday night
not really, i'm a parent. that means i have no weekend life. otoh, if i was some young punk e-thugging on the internet, that would be sad. :(

but hey im glad i did anything i can do to help someone out so um e gangsta im no here to prove anything ive done that enough....im here to have a p*issing match as u so put it all over your face!
*knuckle-cracking* then bring your "A", sonny.

i've shat piles bigger than what you've shown.

the beginner's forum ain't to "show" anything. it's to ask, read, and learn.

constantocean
look man i know ur from warren meet me at the martinsville quick check ill show you what really good bring ur three gallon and ur slutty as sister...huhhhh llet me kno

no problem.

please wash off all of your axe deodorant spray before i feed you to my fish.

thank you.

actually,

you seem pretty thuggin

i better get some fire coral first

Cook, I have seen new people start out like this & turn it around to become a part of what makes NR a great family. Just a thought.

Now that's home cookin'

DSCN1034.jpg

Reef Chicks Coral Kitchen

This is free advertisement! :lol:

Archived