Innovative Marine Aquariums

New tank maybe...lagoon Style

05XRunner

That tank is awesome. Water needs more blue tint, maybe a 20k Halide bulb? BTW your tank is amazing!!!

Quick question, might have been answered already but the post is 8 pages long, how do you keep the sand from spilling off onto your carpet? (no children I take it)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea i am changing my bulb to a 20k or a Phoenix 14k

in the close tree pic you can see a plastic border all around the sand part. its the corner protector stuff for wall paper

I like it! I found myself at the hobby store the other day, the wife dragged me in, and I was looking by the only man section and it had train sets. They had some really nice foliage, but wasn't very tropical, but I found myself trying to figure something out for you, then I thought, weird, nr.com has transitioned into my real life! Anyway, I like it.

I like it! I found myself at the hobby store the other day, the wife dragged me in, and I was looking by the only man section and it had train sets. They had some really nice foliage, but wasn't very tropical, but I found myself trying to figure something out for you, then I thought, weird, nr.com has transitioned into my real life! Anyway, I like it.

lol pat, this tank is sweet. Taggin along

very cool tank. you should get a couple b&w clowns, tell people they are baby killer whales. they would be to scale w/ the tree's and all...... :lol:

Funny i was just going to post something about the scale...

that Goby is mamouth-like compared to the trees...

that tank is a trip...love the creativity.

you need tiny beach goers tiny towels etc. tiny hotel??

Boat?

keep it up...

• 2 weeks later...
ProFlatlander15

Holy cow that is an awesome tank!!! I don't know how I missed this thread! 05XRunner that is a sweet job and a great idea. I love the top down view. Keep up the good work!

fake trees are extremely cheesy dude. just ruins the style, but sweet tank

Ok so why dont you make a shrink ray an miniaturize some real palm trees for me to use.

Anyway. Lagoon is gone. I got sick of the top down view and wasnt what i was expecting. So now it has been converted into a 15g

IMG_6681.jpg

Ok so why dont you make a shrink ray an miniaturize some real palm trees for me to use.

Anyway. Lagoon is gone. I got sick of the top down view and wasnt what i was expecting. So now it has been converted into a 15g

IMG_6681.jpg

good change,nice tank,looks way better now, and sorry my shrink ray is broken.

Archived