Cultivated Reef

Introducing Monthly Reef Profiles!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

New for 2008 we're introducing Monthly Featured Reef Profiles!

Each month a Nano-Reef.com member and their aquarium will be featured on the site in the new Featured Reefs section. These articles will have a profile of their current nano reef, its evolution, equipment, maintenance routines, and an interview with the member on their experiences in the hobby. Featured nano reefs are chosen by the Nano-Reef.com staff as excellent examples of aquariums in our hobby.

This forum is for discussing these featured nano reefs with their owners. Offer congratulations, ask questions about their nano reef, and share your comments!

Occasional nominations for featured reefs will also be held in this forum. More details will follow later.

Sweet, I'll be expecting my interview request then!

Oh wait, currently only have a prop tank setup, lol.

Too many projects... >_>

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
HeyLookItsCaps

Hey CM.

I know this is kind of a weird question, but how can I go up for voting to be tank of the month. I'd love to getthe chance to speak about my tank and this website, which without it I wouldn't have a reef tank by now. Te link to my bc29 is in my sig :) thanks for reading

Christopher Marks

The best way to be considered for a featured reef profile is to simply keep your members aquarium thread updated. In the future a form will be created for members to submit nominations.

• 2 months later...

Is there any schedule of when the monthly profiles are released? (example: the 15th of every month) I just wanted to know so I know when to check for the new profile.

In the future a form will be created for members to submit nominations.

is it the future yet?I think this would be a nice way of going about the totm

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic

Archived