inTank Media Baskets

davidr2340's NC24 DX...

davidr2340

WOW!, I wish i had ninjas to move stuff too. :lol:

They are NICE!!!

Looking good!

I was checking out the TruVu 25 Nano, looks pretty good. I think I would like the larger Solana though. I wouldn't have to upgrade anything, but the tank itself.

Your my favortie guinea pig David. Your tanks look awesome!

:lol: Thanks!!!

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW David your tank is sexy! I wish my 24 looked like that.

Hook me up with some sps frags when I get my 5gal going? :flower:

Thank you much!!!

I would love to hood you up... if I had any clue how to ship!!! omgomgomg

just read all 26 pages in one sitting. All i have to say is "Wow, great job". Im in the process of upgrading to a 24NC from a 6NC and i hope my tank looks half as good as yours.

just read all 26 pages in one sitting. All i have to say is "Wow, great job". Im in the process of upgrading to a 24NC from a 6NC and i hope my tank looks half as good as yours.

NanoReefNovice

deja vu :huh:

WOW, sorry you had to muddle through my thread... But I really appreciate you taking the time! I can't wait to see what your NC will look like. I'm sure it will blow mine away!!! Be sure you start a thread on it if you already haven't...

Thankd again bro!

deja vu :huh:

:haha: "tis ok... He's excited!!! ;)

Needreefunds
omgomgomg @ Richie!!!

I'Z SCARED TO SHIP!!! :scarry:

Understood. Most of us are the first few times. I worry when I ship anything, always want the buyer to be happy and get what they expected.

Much worse with livestock, the fear. BUT, selling and trading our frags among fellow hobbyists is great. The feeling you will get when that person receives the package and they are so happy they can't thank you enough for sending them a box of cool stuff is indescribable. And hey, making a few extra $$ to put back into your own tanks isn't a bad thing either, is it?

The main thing is be honest with the buyer. Buyer and seller need to be on the same page- that they are both taking a risk by shipping and should something unfortunate happen to the shipment that things will be settled amicably. Do the best you can following the tips found in the thread and you should be fine. And after buying a few things from fellow reefers you will see how they do it also.

It is nerve wracking at first, but you can do it.

Tell you what, send me one of each of your frags as practice and I'll pay for the next day shipping. Ya know, like a confidence booster. ;) I'm here to help buddy. :P

You can say that again. :lol:

Hey David, I don't remember if your running a skimmer or not in your NC? If so which one?

I have the remora nano, but I just unplugged it and took it out. Even with 4 fish I only pull out very little waste. I know it's not the skimer because I had the Pro on my 85g and it worked very well.

Hey David, I don't remember if your running a skimmer or not in your NC? If so which one?

I have the remora nano, but I just unplugged it and took it out. Even with 4 fish I only pull out very little waste. I know it's not the skimer because I had the Pro on my 85g and it worked very well.

Nope, no skimmer. I've thought about it, but never pulled the trigger.

I'll be running the stock skimmer on my Solana, and will probably upgrade to a Sapphire Aquatics one down the road...

Kewl and good to know. How often did you change water? I'm changing 5 gallons once a week.

I have 4 fish and plan on adding one more. Onyx Clown, Percula Clown, Yellow Watchmen Goby, Chromis, and adding a 6 Line Wrasse.

Kewl and good to know. How often did you change water? I'm changing 5 gallons once a week.

I have 4 fish and plan on adding one more. Onyx Clown, Percula Clown, Yellow Watchmen Goby, Chromis, and adding a 6 Line Wrasse.

5 gallons EVERY Sunday... Works for me!

Nick's Reef

David, get ur but ovet to my thread, finally go pics of it with water and you haven't said a thing, normally you're yelling at me to hurry up! :P

David, get ur but ovet to my thread, finally go pics of it with water and you haven't said a thing, normally you're yelling at me to hurry up! :P

Damn bro... OK!!! :mellow:

;);););)

• 4 weeks later...
tank=super pwettyyyyy. And if shipping goes well with richie, you should pm me for some of your sweet frags!

Why thanks for stopping in!!!

I will keep you in mind Lizzie if I ever "grow some" and decide to ship!!! -_-

you can do it!!

I have only shipped once, and it was really cold and I shipped zoas. I shipped like 6 frags and only lost 1.It wasn't overnight either. but yeah. it was a little freaky, but I feel a little more comfortable now. :)

Needreefunds
Why thanks for stopping in!!!

I will keep you in mind Lizzie if I ever "grow some" and decide to ship!!! -_-

OK David....That's It!! :angry:

We are gonna trade. You and me buddy..... and YOU WILL SHIP!!!!!

:lol:

Really. I'm up for it. Lets give it a try, OK??

I'll even mail ya a box if you want, all set to go, so you can see what it looks like. Or, better yet, ( DUH.... ) I'll ship first, you see da box-n-stuff, Then you send a frag back to me in same box! ( see how I did the math there peeps?? :D Cheese-n-rice I is slow sometimes.....):P

I know you can do it.

You can do this one trade and ship with zero worries about getting flamed by the other party ( me ) lol.

OK, OK, no more pressure. NONE really. If you want to give it a try, I am willing. ;)

I'll shut up now. ..hmmmm, you did want one of those orange Yumas of mine , Mirite? :lol:

hehe, that should get him. Yup hook, line, sinker! :lol: :lol:

your tank is SWEET man... Good Luck with everything! you have done a great job

Thank-you very much! That means a lot!!!

OK David....That's It!! :angry:

We are gonna trade. You and me buddy..... and YOU WILL SHIP!!!!!

:lol:

Really. I'm up for it. Lets give it a try, OK??

I'll even mail ya a box if you want, all set to go, so you can see what it looks like. Or, better yet, ( DUH.... ) I'll ship first, you see da box-n-stuff, Then you send a frag back to me in same box! ( see how I did the math there peeps?? :D Cheese-n-rice I is slow sometimes.....):P

I know you can do it.

You can do this one trade and ship with zero worries about getting flamed by the other party ( me ).

OK, OK, no more pressure. NONE really. If you want to give it a try, I am willing. ;)

I'll shut up now. ..hmmmm, you did want one of those orange Yumas of mine , Mirite? :lol:

hehe, that should get him. Yup hook, line, sinker! :lol: :lol:

omgomgomg

I HATE RICHIE!!!

Ok bro... You're on!!!

I just don't want to trouble you in any way! -_-

Archived