What's the best tank?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for one

• Tank # 1
    • Tank # 2
    • Tank # 3
    • Tank # 4

I don't know witch one to pick.

There is too much going on in each tank.

I like the saying less is more.

IF i had to pick it whould be # 1.It makes my head spin. :)

Dang, looks like I should have left my tank alone back when it looked like #2.

The above is basically a timeline of my tank. I have always fiddled with it, buying, trading and selling things in the hope that I get it to look "perfect".

Huge problem with buying to much, that is why my sandbed always looks like crap with new frags scattered about.

I found Picture #1 after not looking at it for a long time and was like "Dang, I like how that looks".

Thanks for the input everyone, I am getting a 12g Aquapod for my SPS and am toying with the idea of another small tank to mimic the look of one of my older tanks.

#1 looks good don't get me wrong, but I think the coralline on the glass detracts from the inner beauty of it.

How do you plan on doing SPS in the AP12? With MH lighting I sure hope. Good luck!

I can't believe you all like #2. When I lok at 2 all I see is the powerhead.

He asked, we gave opinions, deal with it. When I see #1, all I see is unnecessary coralline on the glass... =/

I like number one seems to have the most taste. has a sense of balance. but the coralline could be cleaned up a bit. but other than that i think it has the best aesthetic quality compared to the rest of the tanks in terms of placement, coral selection, and color. =)

Archived