inTank Media Baskets

inverts for a 24 gallon

clyde:)

I LOVE my cleaner shrimp. And before him, I had a blood shrimp and really liked him too. They have loads of character and they like to clean your hands. I have a small conch and he really keeps my sand clean. I got a hitchhiking cuke today and I'm worried b/c I already have one. They are pretty good. Just make sure you go slowly and get the right balance. :D

I just got my diatom bloom in my AP24, time to start thinking about my CUC crew too. I think I'll just get what every I can find at my local club for cheap. :P

o....k.....that was no help(just kidding) :haha:ok im still open to any suggestions?????
No clubs in your area? You should find some, defnitely the place for good deals.

I myself plan to have atleast 20 snails, maybe 10 cerith and 10 turbo/astrea then 20 hermits, 10 blue and 10 scarlet, 1 emerald crab and 2 pep shrimp for my 24g aquapod

ya i know im gonna get a cleaner shrimp i love those guys and thats something the lfs has :yay: ya i'll probably have about 20 snails and 10 blue legs,sound good??all i need to know is what kind of snails and how many of each

Sexy Shrimp are fun to watch. They're TINY lil' buggers though.

Maybe go for a pistol shrimp w/ a shrimp goby pair? Yasha Goby + Alpheus Randalli = Awesome.

Pom-pom crabs are really cool too. I think they're scavengers.

Fire shrimps look cooler then cleaners but some are really shy (other then feeding time, they become absolute pigs). Cleaner shrimps have more personality (usually). :lol:

Archived