Cultivated Reef

Tottally PO'd with DR.Fosters and Smith

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

It is no longer my problem what condition it comes in, I'm not going to even open up the box when it gets here. I'm gonna sell it with the 54 watt PC's it cs it comes with, and I belive it's the 20'' sunpod that it will be coming with. If I sell this thing on ebay it will be sold as two separate items for max cash, but if someone here is interested in it, it will be sold for one price and I will check it for damages before shipping. All you have to do is insure it and you won't be out nothing and still have a kick a$$ light. I will have more details when it arrrives.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

I wanna sell the little aquarium with the PC"S and the sunpod for 180 bucks and I can send it through fed-ex. It's a sweet deal cause you get both light systems. For the sunpod alone I'd be asking 150 bucks brand new in box. I really don't need the left over AP cuase everything is moving into my big tank and I'd just be stuck trying to get rid of it.

WOW! all i have to do i cry and whine and ill get something twice the price i paid for? i think ill call DFS right now and order a nano cube kick the crap out of it and blame them till they send me ANOTHER ONE! then kick the crap out of that one and INSIST on them sending me a much pricier product at their expense! sounds like a good con but that stuff would only work with my moms when i was about 3 years old....

Dr Foster and Smith is the BEST as far as customer service in my experience. I had a couple problems with some test kits, sent me a new one right away no questions asked. I had some LR rubble, they credited me a few bucks. I have never, ever, in all my 33 years on this planet experienced better customer service than from them period. Keep it up DFS. You guys rock.

-Seed

Archived