Pod Your Reef

Tottally PO'd with DR.Fosters and Smith

gulfsurfer101

er1c_the_reefer

oh idea for customer service policy on my website.

99.5% customer satisfaction guaranteed, because of the 0.5% of type A people out there, we can't guarantee that everyone will be happy. :happy:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D:P:lol: I thought you remembered my Burgermiester avatar.....from 03 :o:o:o

That was my uncle in the mastercard ad!!!!! :angry:

I've often wondered what kind of hamburgers those were. You must have refined burger taste. All I can stomache is the original mcdonald's

TODAY IS NOT CAPS LOCK FRIDAY, SO WHY IS EVERYBODY TYPING IN CAPS?

THE ONLY THING I GOT FROM DOC FOSTER & SMITH IS A MAG FLOAT SCRUBBER, NOW I HAVE ENDLESS SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THEIR CATALOGUE :)

This thread is hilarious, and yet I still honestly feel bad for the Drs F&S employees. Nay, ALL retail employees. LOL!

gulfsurfer101

(OK in your best Napolian Dynamite voice) The other hood is gone, you would know that if you read the whole thing, and I would just like to get a decent freaking set-up GOSHHHHHHH!---------------Look all I'm saying is I got f&$%ct by even sending this thing back and now they have my money and I have no tank. I really wanted the tank for the money. It was a supersweet deal, and they should do something to compensate for not being true to what was previously agreed. So I guess everybody on this site is a DFS employee cause every body rides thier n*t$ very nicely.

(OK in your best Napolian Dynamite voice) The other hood is gone, you would know that if you read the whole thing

Remember he sold it to a friend....

gulfsurfer101

I didn't sell it to my freind, he siad he'd be able to use it and I told him to go ahead and take it. I don't keep junk lying around my house. I sold it to him for a beer down at the bar if you need to know and still ended up getting a round later cause I'm such a good guy. I don't know why everybody is so burt hurt that I'm downing thier favorite site but if they were as good as you say they were I'd have my little aquapod and you wouldn't be hearing me bit$h about it.

gulfsurfer101

I'm still waiting for a phone call from thier buyers or some one on thier behalf that was supposed to call here in the morning. They asked when was more conveint for me morning or afternoon and I said morning so I could get stuff done in town before the holidays, they still haven't called and it's like 4 in the afternoon. Really great customer srevice if you ask me.

gulfsurfer101

It wasn't on sale andit was still like 300 bucks. I odered the cube instead and when I got it it was cracked on the back side where the black film was. I called them and they told me they would send one to replace that one so I was stoked and didn't even think to bother asking about the AP. After that one got here I was happy and set it pu with freshwater to check or leaks. The light would flicker from the start and finally burned out 3 and half hours later. I called them back and they offered to get in touch with the manufacture and probably send me a new hood. I brought up the idea of returning it for exchange with the AP and they could bill me the differnce. It had been agreed, I even asked oever and over what if it sells out and they told me that it wouldn't. Now the're saying they will not be getting them any more and would like to seeif I'm interested in something else. It's just not cool to go through all this trouble.

The Propagator
fish nerd drama. awesome.Yeah retards! ::eats popcorn:: omgomgomg
:haha:
It wasn't on sale andit was still like 300 bucks. I odered the cube instead and when I got it it was cracked on the back side where the black film was. I called them and they told me they would send one to replace that one so I was stoked and didn't even think to bother asking about the AP. After that one got here I was happy and set it pu with freshwater to check or leaks. The light would flicker from the start and finally burned out 3 and half hours later. I called them back and they offered to get in touch with the manufacture and probably send me a new hood. I brought up the idea of returning it for exchange with the AP and they could bill me the differnce. It had been agreed, I even asked oever and over what if it sells out and they told me that it wouldn't. Now the're saying they will not be getting them any more and would like to seeif I'm interested in something else. It's just not cool to go through all this trouble.
\Well then the only thing you can do then is go with something else.It sucks but thats life unfortunately. Good luck with this.D

I highly doubt that they hurried out and sold out of Aquapods just to piss you off, they went on sale and none of the online sites were prepared to deal with the demand, Marine depot also ran out and promised more were coming in but obviously that fell through, not really DRS fault IMO. Just ask for a refund on your money and be done with it if it's such a huge hassle. I've never had a problem with refund or reship on broken items through them, they have always been very willing to solve the problem with no hassle.

Archived