Coral Vue Hydros

Tottally PO'd with DR.Fosters and Smith

gulfsurfer101

gulfsurfer101

Allright here it is flat out for you poeple that still don't understand for some reason. I talked to many different people on thier behalf, some freindly otheres not so freindly. We came to an agreement, I did everything on my half to reach that agreement. I was not met on this agreement but more like pushed to the back and out of the way. If they had such great customer service we wouldn't be having this thread in the first place and I would be praising how well they handle their customers. This is not my first dealing with them and I have always been satisfied in the past, but this is ridiculous. I asked everyone of thier reps if they still were gonna have the specified tank and they all reassured me that they would, and now they don't. I already saw this forthcoming and was told not to worry, that they would handle it.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been screwed om shippments before, however the fact that you live on a lake has nothing to do with them. You chose to live there, and could assume that all trips to town were going to be longer than normal. Instead of paying more $ at a LFS where you can inspect a product and take it back if you have issues, you chose the super-cheap mail order discount route. You have to assume risk. Too bad.

Mr. Anderson has it right (along with a few others). The lighting issues is a manufacture issue. They did, however, ship the item as promised. You aren't satisfied because you feel they should accomidate you and your decision swings 100% on their dime.

Why not dig through the Company Policy, and see if this sort of thing is covered. Not the catch-all "100% satisfaction" thing, because all you will do is go round and round with the company. I mean find a real violation of policy if one exists. If not, then it's on you. Sheesh...

Edit: Why the hell did you post this in the lounge and not the Feedback Forum????

I would say the original deal was the one you made with them to buy a crap tank....

They sent you the crap tank, which the shippers broke.

You found out you screwed up being so cheap and now you want them to make you happy..... :D:P:lol:

gulfsurfer101

Are you all retarded, I would've been happy if they sent a tank in working order, they failed to do that twice. I would've been happy if they kept the agreement that was placed into thier database but they didn't. Going to a local fish store is really not an option for my since the nearset one that dabbles in slatwater is about 160 miles away. That's why I shop online and haven't had a problem till now. We had a deal they told me they would honor and now they telling me that can't. It's just not good buisness.

you got your money back, you got a free aio, and you are still complaining. you know... there are other online retailers that you can buy from. this 100% seems like nanocube's fault. so why shoot the middle man?

Tim

but like gwoardnog said...why didnt you just change out the hoods? you have 2 tanks, 1 cracked and 1 light out. Seems like a VERY easy fix to me and then there would be no more complaining? You keep saying this and that about dfs but it could have easily been fixed. You don't know HOW many companies wouldnt even send out another tank just on your word. Most places require you to send the tank back first or take pics first before they even consider sending you another one. I feel sorry for dfs having to deal with you. First you spoke with 1 rep, then 3 reps and now all reps? You're not happy that the product you wanted was sold out...so why didn't you BUY the product while it was STILL IN STOCK and just get a refund on the nano cube? That's another idea that could have put all this to rest, and why do you keep talking about money coming out of your pocket to ship the tank back when you repeatedly stated that you fought with them for 2 hours to get a free shipping label? On top of that, if you're complaining about the commute into town, then why didn't you just get a truck to come by and pick it up? I'm just confused because theres a LOT of simple little things you could have done to remedy this entire situation yet you do everything in your power, it seems, to go the hard route and then blaim them...

fraggle rockette

i think it was in feedback and got moved so as to not discourage noobs from buying online? :huh:

note to self: don't do online trading with gulfsurfer... yikes! :o;)

gulfsurfer101

I don't need to trade, I have reliable people I get my stuff from. And yes it would be retarted to argue about how they have always been good to you in the past because this thread isn't about you, it's about how they told me to go ahead and send them back something that I wasn't completely satisfied with upgrading for a better quility product at my expense and was forgotten about. I'm still waiting for one thier reps to call me this morning as was promised by the customer service manager last night.

anyway. he's stated his opinions and everyone else has stated theirs. I think this thread has served its purpose

in the lounge????

when does any thread serve it's purpose????? :D:P:lol:

EDIT

oops...my bad!!!

thread has been moved to VD Feedback.....

Sorry :o

oh ya good point. back to the lounge it goes. now go back to eating those hamburgers and don't correct me again. or I'll send pervbot to show you his extensions!

gulfsurfer101

It's all there from the beginning, all I waned was a small tank to move some frags into to make more room in my other tanks. That was over three weeks ago. I'm still very interested on how they wanna resolve this. I neveronce was an a$$holio with them and have been very respectful and so have they, it's just that I was duped on this deal and it has cost me more time than I wanted. If they say they are gonna have the tank I want when I return the one I don't, they should honor that deal.

Are you all retarded, I would've been happy if they sent a tank in working order, they failed to do that twice. I would've been happy if they kept the agreement that was placed into thier database but they didn't. Going to a local fish store is really not an option for my since the nearset one that dabbles in slatwater is about 160 miles away. That's why I shop online and haven't had a problem till now. We had a deal they told me they would honor and now they telling me that can't. It's just not good buisness.

thanks for the opinion on our intellegence, but those of us defending them are people that are on the other side of the phone on most of these arguements and are disgusted by people that believe we have to do anything other then deliver the product or return the money. right when someone becomes a problem i give then their money back just to get rid of them. i don't have any loyalty towards drsf&s. i think this kind of thing is normal with a big company. the person on the phone isn't going to sit that tank on their desk and wait for you to call and send it, he figured that they weren't going to sell out before yours was shipped or that they would restock and they didn't, it's not the end of the world. he made a mistake and he was trying to get you off the phone and talk to the other 30 calls on hold. i'm not shocked in the least bit.

i wonder what names this is going to get me called.

It's all there from the beginning, all I waned was a small tank to move some frags into to make more room in my other tanks. That was over three weeks ago. I'm still very interested on how they wanna resolve this. I neveronce was an a$$holio with them and have been very respectful and so have they, it's just that I was duped on this deal and it has cost me more time than I wanted. If they say they are gonna have the tank I want when I return the one I don't, they should honor that deal.

go on...

::more popcorn:: :eek:

You sir are good!!! :huh:

I think I once saw you in a mastercard commercial. it said you ate one hamburger per minute for like 80 bazillion years. I guess you kicked the addiction :unsure:

I think I once saw you in a mastercard commercial. it said you ate one hamburger per minute for like 80 bazillion years. I guess you kicked the addiction :unsure:

:D:P:lol: I thought you remembered my Burgermiester avatar.....from 03 :o:o:o

That was my uncle in the mastercard ad!!!!! :angry:

Archived