ReefCleaners.org

Xenia30

HeyLookItsCaps

I had dealings with Xenia30 a while back. It was when I was downsizing and selling all the livestock from my 10g, he bought my xenia (who would've thought :P ) and my GSP. He was prompt with payment and wasn't a problem to deal with at all, he also seemed like a nice normal person so I don't know why you would be having this much trouble with him.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeyLookItsCaps

Consider yourself lucky :) and you said he bought something from you? Well of course he would be a good boy. Its his money on the line

he also seemed like a nice normal person so I don't know why you would be having this much trouble with him.

He might have accidentally drank a whole bottle of co(ksucker juice before he answered Caps for the first time.

WTF--Here's how I see it.

Xenia shipped something with the hopes that it wouldn't break. It broke. Now he's hiding and buying extravagant gifts, high-end automobiles and real estate with Caps' $160.

I hope he's in the episode when they bring dogs!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Mrseptember15

OMG! I know this is so late. BUT THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO SCREWED ME OVER! If he's the one from LA or whatever. He screwed me over too, I was trying to buy a light from him. This guy sends me a fake fedex tracking number and then says that the package bounced back to him because nobody answered the door! I lost $90 to this guy. Ugh, I even posted a bad feedback. I'm sorry you didn't see it. It happened over a year ago. This guy really needs to get sent to jail. I think I told Mvite about it when I got his light but it was the wrong size so I had to send it back to Mvite.

HeyLookItsCaps

###### happens.....im bummed. but im not gonna let a loser get me down. Xenia30 is blacklisted on this site as far as im concerned

Mrseptember15

I opened a dispute with him before but I was so lost and just forgot about it. Paypal headquarters is 10mins from where I live. But I doubt I can just walk in, but I think it would help if I did it in person instead of opening a dispute online. Latricia was the name If I remember correctly, I've seen his face. Redneck as hell, probably broke too that's why he has no life and does these types of things. But who am I to judge :-(

So for like $250 this lowlife XENIA30 is "outta the hobby", right?

Our peeps have peeps who are having peeps watch peeps. You can't hide forever SCUMBAG.

So I have a question....We ALL know this Xenia30 guy is as much of a cockroach as his namesake (apologies to all the Xenia lovers)...so we should ALL avoid him live a virulent pustule....BUT, what keeps him from registering as a new user account?????

I know this is probably a simple issue, but I AM SO DANMED OLD, I'M NOT TOO COMPUTER SAVVY.....

(there ya go MVite,an old fert comment for you to dig into!!!!!)

So I have a question....We ALL know this Xenia30 guy is as much of a cockroach as his namesake (apologies to all the Xenia lovers)...so we should ALL avoid him live a virulent pustule....BUT, what keeps him from registering as a new user account?????

I know this is probably a simple issue, but I AM SO DANMED OLD, I'M NOT TOO COMPUTER SAVVY.....

(there ya go MVite,an old fert comment for you to dig into!!!!!)

...nothing can stop him. The admins can do an IP ban, but that doesn't guarantee that he won't come back using a different computer.

lilredneckman
Active Stats

User's local time Jan 12 2008, 01:34 PM

Total Cumulative Posts 108

( 0.1 per day / 0.01% of total forum posts )

Most active in General Discussion

( 36 posts / 34% of this member's active posts )

Last Active 7th January 2008 - 09:53 PM

Status User is offline (Offline)

Looks like he cant stay away either.

The original IP addy is recorded.

Mr September---you have his real name, correct? I think you may even have his My Space page if I remember correctly.

He can't hide---he can go to other forums---but he won't thrive here anymore.

I am sure it was soooo worth it to waste his reputation.---he's probably eating caviar with those two hundies right now.

This looks like fun! Can I bash Xenia30 too?

I've never had a dealing with you Xenia30. However, after reading this thread, I've deemed you a knob slobberer. Therefore, I will never do business with you, and will look for ANYTHING you offer for sale here on N-R. Whenever I find such, I will call you the knob slobberer you deserve to be called, and direct any and all potential customers to this thread. Have a great day, I hope you rot in Satan's nutsack.

Mrseptember15

I used to, but not anymore! :-( I just forgot about it and thought he won't do this stupid stuff ever again to anybody else. But apparently, he did! He has a wife and a kid, his real name...i have no clue. His wifes name is LATRICIA JUNEAU shes graduating this year from East Central College. I <3 Facebook.

The e-mail he gave me for his paypal was:

latricia2121@hotmail.com

Theres your man on the left...

post-22694-1200218615_thumb.jpg

I bet he used your money to pay for those pictures.

On another note---you kids and that Abe Lincoln facial hair. What is it with that?!!!!!

PET PEEVE!!!

depending on IP providers an IP ban is 50/50. i know that comcast does an auto IP change about every 6-months on users. so an IP ban isnt 100%, not to mention if the guy uses any other pc to log in

It's not an IP ban----

There's a list of sh1theads that I maintain and I check with CM occasionally to see if any of those said sh1theads have registered under another name.

OMG--I used to manhandle a Latricia Juno in college---but the last name is spelt differnt----could it be?

Dang Mitch, remind me never to pl$$ you off in a trade!

You play rough man.

:lol:

Don't worry Needreefunds...I only believe in breaking out the hand sledge for real TrudLickers...like this Cockroach boy....

Just remember, Karma WILL reach up and bite him in the sack one day.....

Archived