Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

VERTIGO

Vertigo

I also heard that said mod backed out on a previous commitment to disappear completely from the site at a set number of posts. Does that qualify for this thread of dealbreakers?

Could there be some link in the mysterious vanishing of an amish man and a reef forum moderator?

That last sentence should be read with the voice of the America's Most Wanted guy in your head.

Bill

You guys are too funny! That read like a high school skit :lol: I can't get that voice out of my head!

I have also come to believe that nips is right :mellow:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woo baby

Its called Forum Killer ;) now lets fill this up with alot of garbage like everyone else seems to be doing!
Keep em coming every thanks!

These are some of the largest files on the net. ;) lets talk about the first picture? I like that one. The remaining are rather beautiful. DO you agree? Ohhh you need to take another look? Well here you go!

the hell hasn't a mod banned this idiot yet?
They first have to ban all the Freaking idiots that post trash in here first wouldnt you think?Like mvite the parasite? This guy started with me a month after I started posting, he is one of those if he seen you kinda ppl he would run home to mommy kinda ppl. oh another look at those pics? Here you go!

Wow....too bad NO ONE uses 56k anymore.

5 seconds to load :)

Go back to the beginner's forum and fake being a n00b to the site some more.

:rolleyes:

Does that have anything to do with Heidelberg Germany? Nice town I lived there for 2 months.

Beautiful Country Been there...ohhh wait thats a lie I just told. Hope that I dont go to H3ll for that? Oh no 1 lie makes you EVIL!

Archived