SaltCritters.com

VERTIGO

Vertigo

Last night I read something C7 wrote (can't remember what) to my husband. My husband says, "C7? She's a good-looking woman!"

I'm like, what shenanigans is this? No one has seen a pic of C7, except a special few, and I'm fairly certain you're not one of them.

He says, "Isn't she the one with long hair and the two little boys? She's a good-lookin' one!"

After scrolling through the post-a-pic thread, he was talking about you! Just thought you'd like the compliment.

But has he seen THIS pic???

DSCF2846.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CM--sorry about that--I tried to tell em--but---it was like a pack of wolves. :)

And the pic on your CD is EXACTLY as I pictured you---your hair is slightly darker than I thought.

Sorry for posting personal info, I just wanted people to know NOT to EVER ship anything to that name if he decides to change his user name and come back.

Maybe we should start a new contest for the sox since we can't do the name thing. :D

CM--sorry about that--I tried to tell em--but---it was like a pack of wolves. :)And the pic on your CD is EXACTLY as I pictured you---your hair is slightly darker than I thought.
Holy Moly, you're right, it looks like I pictured him too!
If you dig into the 'post your picture' thread in the lounge, you might catch a rare glimpse of me.

Not far off from my mental pic!

And your room has all the clutter that I pictured as well!!

Back on topic, admin.

"He who's name shall not be spoken" keeps logging on----so apparently he isn't gone!!!

Verty---come on and give the nice New Yorker his money back---Come on Vertigo. No one ever just stiffs people and leaves!!!!!

well fortunately for me I didn't send money, I sent him a MH blulb a semi used MaxiJet and a new powersweep! I PM'd him and asked if he thinks I'm ripping him off. His reply was:

"Hell yea and now I am no longer a member thanks for all the trouble man that ###### sucks"

But now I can't send him my reply, I think I'm blocked?

well fortunately for me I didn't send money, I sent him a MH blulb a semi used MaxiJet and a new powersweep! I PM'd him and asked if he thinks I'm ripping him off. His reply was:

"Hell yea and now I am no longer a member thanks for all the trouble man that ###### sucks"

But now I can't send him my reply, I think I'm blocked?

Yeah, you're probably blocked.

When did you get the response?

reefers never say die ..... wait that's goonies never say die..

shivametimbas:

send him a rotten egg and a cat turd. and throw in a lump of coal for good measure! you don't have to worry about getting anything in return!

Archived