Coral Vue Hydros

VERTIGO

Vertigo

So he said I was scamming him?? WTF? I go out of my way to send this guy a BRAND NEW powerhead, because he was to DENSE to learn how to read! Was it my fault he misread my message?? I really try to not get angry at people and give them my trust, but this guy is pushing me. He lies to me about sending the damned frags so like a dipsh** I believe him! I even went out of my way to come home in between a wedding and reception (which I was in by the way) on Saturday to make sure my frags didn't sit out in the cold! Man someone needs to fling a turd at this guy for me!

Weet,

This might be a bit OT but what kinda of bulb were you supposed to buy from him?

I wasn't supposed to buy a bulb from him, I was supposed to buy a 70 DIY MH fixture with a 2 month old Astralux 14k bulb.

You should know that there are a lot of good people here and the good ones far outweigh the bad.

Before Filefish had made his offer to you, I had been planning on offering to send you a baby yuma of mine as well as some zoa frags at no charge. We would have had to raise the money for shipping charges from other members though, cause while I have corals to contribute, I have NO cash.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man someone needs to fling a turd at this guy for me!

:welcome:

You are gonna fit in just fine around here! Don't let the fact that you picked the wrong guy to trade with discourage you!

Click the feedback link below---I wouldn't have stuck around like I have if this place was rampant with scammers.

There is a part of me that feels really torn about this...this time he's gonna have to do it on his own.

It sounds like you did all that you could and even did more than most would have done in your situation. Maybe, down the road he will look back on this and realize how far you went out of your way, and the reasons things turned out like they did. In the meantime, don't be too hard on yourself.

I won't let this deal shape my overall impression of the people here! It seems that for the most part the people here are truly good people! I'm a pretty easy going guy, and I'm not one to make snap judgments! However if I'm wronged... I won't EVER forget it. I feel that everyone is given what they deserve at some time or another.

Filefish,

I really appreciate the offer to make up what *removed* (yeah thats the name of the scum) ripped me off with. But I have to unfortunately decline the offer. With the holidays coming up and all I need to really scrimp on extra expenses. I think it's a very cool and kind thing to do!

No it was ricky bobby.

and if you don't chew big red well #### you!

xoxo

:haha:

Don't take it too hard, Weetie. You went above and beyond. We are all the masters of our own destiny, too some degree :)

weatie you rock.
:wub:
Weetie---Puhleeeeease tell me you met VERTIGO'S aka (wolv) wife and her name is *removed*.
Yep, I've met here, she's super coolBUT I'm afraid that's not her name!
Weeite does rock and the long hair also. :naughtydance:

:blush::blush:

Nope, not *removed*!

First person who gets it right gets the sexy sox pictured below!

DSCN1864.jpg

Did a tornado put a house on you??

:o

Uh-Oh.... no you didn't .......You shouldn't have said.....Oh boy.

:lol:

Did a tornado put a house on you??

What???

Oh no you DIN'T!!!

Did you just DISRESPECT the SOX???

That's it!!!

I'ma gonna get you,

and your little dog too!!!

BustytheSnowMaam

Weetie, after reading this saga, you are super-Weetie.

Last night I read something C7 wrote (can't remember what) to my husband. My husband says, "C7? She's a good-looking woman!"

I'm like, what shenanigans is this? No one has seen a pic of C7, except a special few, and I'm fairly certain you're not one of them.

He says, "Isn't she the one with long hair and the two little boys? She's a good-lookin' one!"

After scrolling through the post-a-pic thread, he was talking about you! Just thought you'd like the compliment.

Weetie, after reading this saga, you are super-Weetie.

Wow, thanks, I really appreciate that.

Seriously.

I hereby promote you to Head Cheerleader! :D

Archived