Coral Vue Hydros

VERTIGO

Vertigo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mark,

In response to:

--but I'm just some a-hole who hassles everyone, right?

I gotta give it to you, you ARE some a-hole, but you never hassled me......Oh, wait a minute....never mind....I guess you have hassled me.... :D:lol::D

REMOVED BY ME!

LAST POST!

Dude--I believe we told you to get lost long ago.

Thanks for making us earn it.

I hope all peeps involved get their money back---and if not---I hope you decide to take your claims to the appropriate levels.

I think it's funny how they all take care of their av's and signatures before they "leave for good"....LOL..

You know what I wish - I wish we had some kinda listing of people's screen names, when they change 'em... He's just gonna come back w/ a new name, and I can't keep track of all the losers.

I can't keep track of all the losers.

I'm surprised at how good I have gotten at remembering.

I was considering a "Official NR DEADBEAT Thread" in Feedback--but it would be hard to control it.

There would have to be some way to regulate when someone could finally be put on this DEADBEAT list---we wouldn't wanna put someone on it prematurely---but guys like this one---His screen names and City/State should suffice.

Da Da Da Da Another bites the dust,

Hey Hey,

And another one gone,

Another one gone,

Another one bites the dust!

Thats close to the words of it I think.

Bill

REMOVED BY ME!

LAST POST!

did you see his new sig? hilarious!

"REMOVED BY ME!

OFF TO GREENER PASTURES!

TOO MUCH TROUBLE IN HERE FOR ME!

KEEP GETTING BURNT AND RIPPED OFF!

FAKE FRIENDS AND TROUBLE MAKERS KNOW WHERE TO GO!"

did you see his new sig? hilarious!

"REMOVED BY ME!

OFF TO GREENER PASTURES!

TOO MUCH TROUBLE IN HERE FOR ME!

KEEP GETTING BURNT AND RIPPED OFF!

FAKE FRIENDS AND TROUBLE MAKERS KNOW WHERE TO GO!"

That's classic, burnt and ripped off better describes your would-be customers.

Dang... I'm gone for a few hours and all heck breaks loose!! What did the post say before he edited it? The only lesson I have learned is never to ship first! I have all the PMs from this whole thing save still, so I could take it to a higher level but it just wouldn't be worth my time. I'd have to take it to small claims court and the dude wouldn't have to pay anyways!! now "H" on the other hand has a valid mail fraud claim, if he is so inclined he can get the federal government involved!

I asked for tracking on both packages (and insurance) as that is how I shipped my stuff to him! But since it is my belief that he never sent me the stuff in the first place it's really no matter! I guess I really paid the price with this one, sending him about $80 worth of stuff!! I really gave him the better part of the deal as it was! I was to trade him a MH bulb and a powerhead for 2 frags (a yuma and a zoa). Ahhh my faith in humanity just slips further and further away.

Dang... I'm gone for a few hours and all heck breaks loose!! What did the post say before he edited it?

who knows...it was all so garbled no one could understand it. like this roommate I had one semester - drunk Mexican trying to speak English.

Man has there been some fun on NR this week between this and strangelove/onelove/wheresthelove/Mr. A-hole/I know I'm forgetting some...

Man has there been some fun on NR this week between this and strangelove/onelove/wheresthelove/Mr. A-hole/I know I'm forgetting some...

im sure we havent seen the last of either of them :)

There is a part of me that feels really torn about this.

It bothers me that it's ended the way it has.

But I also feel like he brought this on himself.

You'd never guess it from the way he presents himself online, but IRL he is a quiet, softspoken guy.

I know of at least one instance where he went out of his way to do something kind and thoughtful for another member here (not me) behind the scenes.

He works hard for his family.

After this whole scenario I'm not 100% certain of this anymore, but I believe it's possible that his intentions may be good but he goes about everything the wrong way.

The thing is, about 1/2 of his transactions end up going bad and that's just not cool.

At least one of the people that ended up having a problem this time actually did go to the trouble to check out his feedback and saw that he had good feedback.

Since I am one of the people that posted good feedback for him, I feel that I am partially responsible.

For a very long time I stood up for him and defended him when NR public opinion was very much against him. I tried to help him out because I believed that at heart he was a good guy. As mvite liked to say, I "sponsored" him.

But he continues to make unwise decisions that cost others, and when he finally lied to ME, the one person who had stood by him all along, I had to withdraw my "sponsorship".

That's just not okay.

It's time to say, "Enough".

There is a corner of me that still likes him and wishes this could have a happier ending.

There are enough awesome people here that there is still a possibility of that if he worked hard enough to make it happen.

But this time he's gonna have to do it on his own.

ReefinNY he was saying that he has shipped and shipped to you. He said that he wasn't gonna ship no more cuz he was all fragged out, etc. He did say he thought he was getting scammed and such.

The guy's a douche.

So he said I was scamming him?? WTF? I go out of my way to send this guy a BRAND NEW powerhead, because he was to DENSE to learn how to read! Was it my fault he misread my message?? I really try to not get angry at people and give them my trust, but this guy is pushing me. He lies to me about sending the damned frags so like a dipsh** I believe him! I even went out of my way to come home in between a wedding and reception (which I was in by the way) on Saturday to make sure my frags didn't sit out in the cold! Man someone needs to fling a turd at this guy for me!

Weet,

This might be a bit OT but what kinda of bulb were you supposed to buy from him?

Archived