SaltCritters.com

Elmar's Red Sea Max

elmar

Wow - very nice Hodge! You have a good amount of SPS. They seem to be doing just fine in your RSM. One of my LFS did not recommend me getting any because of the lighting, but your's seem to be doing pretty good.

I'm so jealous. I've been looking for a long armed neon green torch locally with no luck. One LFS has some in his show case but it's NFS. It's the only coral the GF really liked. She said it reminds her of a Mermaid's Hair. Weird. Looks great so far!
Hey Dooderino -I got lucky on the torch - it was the last one they had locally. No one else seems to carry these too often either. I'd offer a frag of mine, but I have no idea if it can be done or how to do it...lol Where are u at?
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow - very nice Hodge! You have a good amount of SPS. They seem to be doing just fine in your RSM. One of my LFS did not recommend me getting any because of the lighting, but your's seem to be doing pretty good.Hey Dooderino -I got lucky on the torch - it was the last one they had locally. No one else seems to carry these too often either. I'd offer a frag of mine, but I have no idea if it can be done or how to do it...lol Where are u at?
Tucson

What kind of star?? Most of the folks I know who've had them found them hard to kept fed properly and they end up starving??

They look cool tho, especially the blue linkia.

I would say stick with only one star in that size tank. They can be hard to provide enough food. I have a red star in my tank, he moves around at times but I feel he would be better in a larger aquarium

Archived