SaltCritters.com

someones gonna get a deal

usmarinekurt

Just to throw this out there, there are a lot more offensive sigs out there, then this. And it does state "radical". Thanx for taking the task of fighting for us and others.

yeah it does say radical, but it doesnt say 'radical muslims who want to cut your head off will cut your head off'

radical just means it is against what is generally accepted by tradition or whatever means. This means a radical could either be the type of violent person I believe you mean to describe, but it also includes radical Muslims who advocate peace (trust me not every Muslim wants this fighting in the M.E.) or anything away from the mainstream flow of fighting.

im neither pro nor anti war.... nor am i Muslim. I just wanted to point out something which i have seen as potentially offensive since I first saw your tag a week or so ago.

wasnt trying to ruin your post, sorry for that. Ill take it for 1000 :P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually i didnt mean you-- I could if you need extra attention

LMAO I don't think you want a pissed off marine's undivided attention..

believe me the guys there engaging daily think its worth it -but hate when the cry-baby know it all liberals start complaining about how their freedoms are protected.We do not complain.well the lid is what started it all EVIL LID :mellow:

From what I have been hearing, at first it was, "thank god those insurgents don't know how to shoot", but then had to go and teach them

LMAO I don't think you want a pissed off marine's undivided attention..

From what I have been hearing, at first it was, "thank god those insurgents don't know how to shoot", but then had to go and teach them

lol what does that even mean "marine's undivided attention"... i wonder how you see that as intimidating when the avg marine's attention is probably not much more than a 3rd grader.

Also, plz edit the last part of your post "From what I have been hearing, at first it was, "thank god those insurgents don't know how to shoot", but then had to go and teach them" so it makes sense and you look somewhat literate.

lol what does that even mean "marine's undivided attention"... i wonder how you see that as intimidating when the avg marine's attention is probably not much more than a 3rd grader.

Don't start bagging on the intelligence of Marines, I'll take personal offense.

so it makes sense and you look somewhat literate.

my work is done here.. it had degenerated to a lib slingin mud and so upsett that he can't hit the spacebar...again...sorry about that. i hope you sell your lid. i seriously just was looking for a lid as I am planning a quarantine tank

supreme_spork
my work is done here.. it had degenerated to a lib slingin mud and so upsett that he can't hit the spacebar...again...sorry about that. i hope you sell your lid. i seriously just was looking for a lid as I am planning a quarantine tank

i'd just like to say for the record that i'm a lib, i think bush is retarded and i think the war is misguided, but i sitll think radical muslims want to cut my head off so i'm glad usmarinekurt is over there doing what he can to keep that from happening.

GO MARINES! the middle east is largely a cess pool, it can do with some cleanin' up. :P

no reason to... just saying avg...

p.s. 'somewhat' is one word... I didn't forget to hit the spacebar; and im still having trouble making sense of your posts... try posting full, complete ideas

again sorry for throwing this thread off topic. My last post here. Id be happy to continue this convo in the lounge. GL selling

All i needed to learn about radical islam I learned on 9-11 has got to be one of the best sig lines I've ever heard. I'll be going in as a Naval Coreman supporting the marines if all goes well

that job takes coconut sized balls, IIRC in guadalcanal, the japinese learned to say"coerman" in english so they could get a target... even knowing this, the coremen would still rush to the aid of anyone who called

It is corpsman btw. Chaos, when are you shipping? I am an RDC here at boot camp. If we meet up some time, I will surely rain some Chaos on you. Just kidding, good luck.

I'd like to buy it.

Do you have an email address you want to use to make arrangements?

outstanding, only 45 posts to sell a lid.... this has to be som esort of reccord or somthing :)

ucla has coconut sized ball (on the internet) to keep offering up his opinion about the USMC.. Id like to see him walk up to a squad of them after they spent 72 hours on a combat patrol in downtown Ramadi.

Bye Bye ucla-

usmarinekurt@yahoo.com (of course) /seminole

As will I. he talked abot sterytypes of muslims yet he sterotypes a Marine. Ungreatful little ######s. The average Marine is highly inteligent.

Good luck on the sale. btw

Archived