Cultivated Reef

someones gonna get a deal

usmarinekurt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well shipping is gonna be not cheap theres bulbs in it etc....you tell me what you want to spend total

i dont want to give it away but having it in the closet is not a good option either

let me guess-you want that to include shipping fees and you want to pay monthly installments

ok Its got 2 65w actinics

1 white

and moon leds

upgraded fans

i have to be honest- I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT PACKAGE IT ISI bought it already doneim getting my halide wed=will post pictures tomorrow of the lid inside and out

well any reasonable offer would be accepted. you offer 25 bucks and then say your annnoyed.

first 100 bucks gets it-ill ship but not till friday

well any reasonable offer would be accepted. you offer 25 bucks and then say your annnoyed.

first 100 bucks gets it-ill ship but not till friday

wanst so hard to post a price was it? btw i think your sig tag is kinda offensive/out of place <_< . Just noticing :unsure: .

- always remember: marines are all brainwashed -

^^^ jk jk, but gives some perspective ;-)

i think your name UCLA indicates your a college boy. If I am wrong then forgive me

welcome to the real world--how much time have you spent in the middle east? I am in noway brain washed. Enjoy your rights cause someones paying for them,while you play with you fish tank and put the magnet on your car

that says you support the troops

the lids 1000 for you

How many brain washed Marines you think died in this vehicle?

post-31882-1195529711_thumb.jpg

i think your name UCLA indicates your a college boy. If I am wrong then forgive me

welcome to the real world--how much time have you spent in the middle east? I am in noway brain washed. Enjoy your rights cause someones paying for them,while you play with you fish tank and put the magnet on your car

that says you support the troops

the lids 1000 for you

How many brain washed Marines you think died in this vehicle?

I like your sig line, do you like mine?

I was thinking about:

Everything I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11

but I keep the same sig line here and on RC, I think that one would invoke the Ban-o-matic machine

BTW, if you think that all marines have been brainwashed, you obviously have not met many.. i have several friends that are jarheads, and let me tell you theyere brains are prety dirty and could use a good washing :D

Uhhh, I think this is gonna get out of hand...

- Your sig tag true or not is a little out of place... mabey. We all know what is going on in the middle east, if we needed to talk about it here this would be nano-war.com and we would be comparing the m16a2 to an M4 or something... honestly.

point taken, i will fix it

Everything I need to know about radical Islam I learned on 9-11

I actually worked with a guy named Osama Bin Laden, apparently it is a fairly common name in Saudi. He was a technical contractor, nice guy, real sharp.. He was in the Philippines on 9/11 for vacation.. Never came back to the US after that, can't say as I blame him

we would be comparing the m16a2 to an M4 or something... honestly.

no need compairing them, they are diferant tools for differant jobs, they are both fine weppons... this is not a nano-war, it is a macro-war

is it just the lid you are offering or the whole nano? I need a quarentien tank for my 100 sps

Just to throw this out there, there are a lot more offensive sigs out there, then this. And it does state "radical". Thanx for taking the task of fighting for us and others.

believe me the guys there engaging daily think its worth it -but hate when the cry-baby know it all liberals start complaining about how their freedoms are protected.We do not complain.well the lid is what started it all EVIL LID :mellow:

Archived