Coral Vue Hydros

isn't it great?!

Vincerama

Boy, I tell you...I haven't been in the hobby for very long, but I love the fact that you can look at your tank and find some weird alien thing growing in it that you have no idea where it came from or what it is!

I keep finding the most bizarre stuff! I love it!

Just thought I'd share this!

Bring on the weird stuff! Gimme more!

I almost want to buy a single rock from Tampa Bay Saltwater, just to see what oddity I get with it!

Vince

Man, it is great. I was jumping with joy with I found a little anemone. It's a brownish color, almost clear... I've had him for a few days.. and what do you know, there are almost 100 of him!!!! I can't wait to sell them. Maybe I can support the hobby with these anemones...... you think??

Luke

Originally posted by Simbo18

I was jumping with joy with I found a little anemone.  It's a brownish color, almost clear...  I've had him for a few days.. and what do you know, there are almost 100 of him!!!!

Are you sure those aren't aptasia? If they are you won't be selling to many. The other thing they could be is the curlycue anenome. But from what i remember they are somewhat rare so I don't think you would have a 100 of his friends. So my guess would be you have the 101 aptasia tank.

Chris

I couldn't tell if Simbo was just being sarcastic. If he isn't, can you imagine a tank full of aiptasia? Oh Lord I hope he was joking. That would be a nightmare!

To bad you can't eat those damned aiptasia things...maybe we have discovered a new source of food for the world...

;)

V

Archived