ReefCleaners.org

Cali-girl's Biocube29

Cali-girl

ur in OC and we've never traded corals? how's that possible? :huh:

Stan puts his hands into every tank :lol:

Great looking tank BTW. Keep up the good work.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here's the pics!! See if you can find the Hidden Mickey! :lol:

DSCN1293.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

LOL I think I see it......

can you find Casper?

view10.jpg

LOL I think I see it......

can you find Casper?

view10.jpg

i see him! haha :lol:

Thanks everyone! i didn't realize how alive clams are. i always just thought the were pretty stoic and sat there. But you can see them pulse, react to the light, pull away if a fish swims by, kick out sand ... They're really cool!

We should fix that right this second!!!! :o And i used to live in Irvine for 13 years! pretty much grew up there!

Pics of the clam hopefully toooonight!

funny thing about the clam that i just discovered, it totally has a Hidden Mickey on it!!hahahahahahahahahah

If you're looking for something in particular just send me a PM. Yeah, I see the hidden mickey. Very cool. :)

Stan

Hey Cali,

Looks like our tanks will be 1 year old next week. Well your BC29 might not be but your rock and experience will be! OUr little tanks have come a long way. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring.

Cheers,

Jay

Hey Cali,

Looks like our tanks will be 1 year old next week. Well your BC29 might not be but your rock and experience will be! OUr little tanks have come a long way. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring.

Cheers,

Jay

YAY!!! can't believe i kept it running for a year! Congrats next week to you too!

Very nice clam. Is it a crocea?

Yup! its a Crocea

• 2 weeks later...
YAY!! my cube is officially a year old!!! :lol:

It survived my newbyism!! whoo hoo!

Where are the birthday pictures?!

Congrats BTW. It's a lot of work.

happy belated B!

Is this a year in the 29 or a year since the 14 started, before the upgrade?

Since i first started the tank. I figure since it's all the same livestock and rock (just added more), it's pretty much the same system, I just changed the glass it sits in.

just cleaned it all up last night, i'll post some pics! it's lookin good!!

Since i first started the tank. I figure since it's all the same livestock and rock (just added more), it's pretty much the same system, I just changed the glass it sits in.

just cleaned it all up last night, i'll post some pics! it's lookin good!!

You didn't get it drunk and let it pass out from all the celebration, did you? :P lol! j/k

• 1 month later...

Blue Velvet Nudi, six-line/yellow coris/leopardwrasse(hit or miss tho' with them), haven't tried flatworm exit but I have used Prazipro to some success but my xenia didn't like it. Did you ever leave Costa Mexico, err Mesa?? :wacko:

Archived