ReefCleaners.org

Mag-Racks!

Sushi

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got mine yesterday. It is the best quality frag rack I've ever seen. It is the perfect size for the NC 24g, but as you can see I'm already close to full!

post-41150-1248373967_thumb.jpg

Stephen-in-Va

I've got a small, medium, and large of the new model. Like has been said before, these are absolutely the best looking and quality frag racks on the market right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys.

dyer_maker, to answer your question... no, there is no difference between magnets used between MR2 and MR3 models, both use super strength magnets and for those of you who have ever gotten the two outer magnets accidentally stuck together, you'll know that these magnets ARE insanely strong!

as for the rubber coated outer magnets being submerged... i wouldn't recommend it. here's an excerpt from a previous post i made:

I get that question quite a bit. I recommend that you don't use the outer magnets submerged, simply because there is no telling what time + salt water will do to the rubber coating through time. With that said, I have had customers who have used the outer magnets submerged without problems, but it is purely at your own discretion, just keep in mind that they are designed to be used dry.

If you do happen to choose to use the magnets underwater, remember to check every so often to ensure that the rubber coating has not been compromised and the magnet has not corroded. Just remember that it's at your own risk!

Also, the 25% OFF on the MR2's are still going on until the end of September! Thanks all. :P

• 5 months later...

BUMP!

You still around Sushi? I placed an order, and haven't heard anything on it...

Just checkin'!

B)

David, yep I'm still around... might not be posting much but am definitely reachable :)

You should've received an order confirmation from USPS with your Delivery Confirmation Tracking Numer on this past Tuesday, all orders that were placed shipped out the following day on Wednesday morning.

I apologize to anyone who has experienced slow delivery times, sometimes I get inundated with work and don't have time to catch up with orders. If you send me an e-mail I will try my best to get back to you ASAP. As far as orders go, if I can manage, I usually ship them within 3 days but sometimes may take up to 1 week... it really just depends on how busy I am throughout the week. If you guys have questions or problems with your orders feel free to e-mail me and I'll be sure to take care of you.

MR2.M's are still on sale and will continue to be offered at $15.00 shipped. Thanks everyone :)

E-Mail: blackrock@blackrockreef.com

Thanks guys... Next batch will likely go out tomorrow morning. :)

AWESOMENESS !!!!

we should expect them next Thursday right

If I get them out tomorrow morning, it should only take about 3 business days in transit depending on where you live. I'm in California, so I'd expect them to arrive on average anywhere to the U.S. early to mid-week of next week.

Within California or nearby (AZ/NV, etc) it's usually overnight.

If I get them out tomorrow morning, it should only take about 3 business days in transit depending on where you live. I'm in California, so I'd expect them to arrive on average anywhere to the U.S. early to mid-week of next week.

Within California or nearby (AZ/NV, etc) it's usually overnight.

Just another reason to hate MD. Did I mention I hate MD?

David, yep I'm still around... might not be posting much but am definitely reachable :)

You should've received an order confirmation from USPS with your Delivery Confirmation Tracking Numer on this past Tuesday, all orders that were placed shipped out the following day on Wednesday morning.

I apologize to anyone who has experienced slow delivery times, sometimes I get inundated with work and don't have time to catch up with orders. If you send me an e-mail I will try my best to get back to you ASAP. As far as orders go, if I can manage, I usually ship them within 3 days but sometimes may take up to 1 week... it really just depends on how busy I am throughout the week. If you guys have questions or problems with your orders feel free to e-mail me and I'll be sure to take care of you.

MR2.M's are still on sale and will continue to be offered at $15.00 shipped. Thanks everyone :)

E-Mail: blackrock@blackrockreef.com

Right on!

I did get the email confirmation! I knew you wouldn't let me down! ;)

Can't wait to get it bro! I'll post pics when it arrives!

Thanks again Sushi! -_-

B)

pismo_reefer

just placed my order....

funny thing is, I was gonna order these back when you first started makin' em....

Just finally got around to it.

cant wait to see mah rack!

Mine arrived... and looks amazing! I got the black last time, and the clear this time!!!

I love the clear!!! :o Thanks so much bro!!!

Thanks for the kind words David... I personally have preference towards the black and is what I use now, but the translucent version is nice too. Ultimately, with time ... the coralline will encrust over the rack anyways so it doesn't matter which color :)

For those that placed orders late last week and through the weekend, expect a USPS Delivery Confirmation e-mail either tonight or tomorrow for delivery likely by the end of this week.

Thanks everyone :)

Archived