Mag-Racks!

Sushi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TTT!!! ;)

Any word on the when the MR3 Daniel?

The MR3's are definitely just over the horizon! :)

They are undergoing the final stages preparation and should be no more than a few short weeks before I have them ready to ship. I am trying to prepare them sooner than later, but it looks like I won't have them ready to ship until sometime around late October or early November.

I will, however, have PRE-ORDERS begin in 1-2 weeks time, and will post an expected shipping date for the MR3s on the website as well. The pre-order phase will allow me to gauge how many people are interested and allow for me to adjust the stock accordingly.

Also, for those MR2's that have been going out these last few weeks... e-mail me at blackrock@blackrockreef.com with pictures of your MR2's in action so that I can feature them on the website! Thank You :)

Damn bro... Quick on the gun!!! Thanks!!!

I am eagerly awaiting the MR3's... I'll keep close watch for the pre-order!

Thanks again Daniel!

Another batch of the MR2's go out tomorrow... all PM's & E-mails have been replied as well.

For those MR2 customers, remember to send me photos of your Mag-Racks so I can showcase your photos on the website!

Also, the MR3 Pre-Orders will likely start sometime next week, so keep your eyes peeled! :eek:

Looking forward to the MR3s. I will probably pre-order 1 or 2 of them.

Would it be possible for you to send me a PM when pre-orders start or would it be easier for me to just come check here every few days.

Cory

Got some good news ...! :)

Pre-orders will start tonight! More information with details to follow later today. Stay tuned!

Crap!!! Now I can't decide which one I want... MR3, or MR2, black, or clear... :angry:

Oh yeah Daniel... It's "tonight" now! :lol:;)

Seriously bro... Nice work! I know my frags are going to thank you soon!!! :lol:

Alrighty, Pre-Orders for the MR3 series have officially started!

Free shipping is still applied on every order and the first shipment of MR3s will go out November 3, 2008.

Let me know if you guys have any questions via E-Mail (I will respond to PMs but slower)

Visit the site here: http://www.blackrockreef.com

UPDATE: Free Shipping is for U.S. customers only.

If you reside outside of the United States, you will have to pay USPS international shipping costs. This INCLUDES Canada... Sorry!

All E-Mails responded to!

Hello Nano-Reefers! I wanted to share my invention with you guys...

A little history first: I started making Mag-Racks for locals only on www.sdreefs.com. The thread can be found HERE. It's been almost a year now since I've been making them and I would like to share it with the members of www.nano-reef.com ... Basically, I was tired of having nowhere to grow out and place my frags. Several people make their own magnetic racks with Mag-Floats and superglue the contraption together, but I wanted something more presentable and clean-cut (also something not so space demanding).

The end result was the "mag-rack" ... These are my "2nd generation" models and are made of 100% black egg-crate, attached to a high grade neodymium magnet via clear casting resin. They are designed to hold different frag-plugs and hold well for most tanks with glass thinner than 1/2". They have been time tested in numerous tanks and are 100% safe to use underwater in reef aquaria.

SMLLabeled.jpg

With some frags mounted...

in-use.jpg

Supply is limited since I am not a business, and I make these out of my spare time as a hobbyist. When they sell out, the wait time is usually 3-4 weeks before the next batch, so get them when you can!

If interested, please visit my website for more pics, info on sizes, dimensions, and prices! Thanks :)

www.mag-racks.com -- Frag More! :happy:

Signature.jpg

WE HAVE MOVED!

VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE @ http://www.blackrockreef.com

EDIT: Don't PM me, just go through the website! Thank You...

*Permission was granted by the Administrator (Christopher Marks) to post this thread.*

Really love this concept- if i order this week- how soon before I receive?

Really love this concept- if i order this week- how soon before I receive?

The pics shown above are the old version MR2 models. I no longer make the MR2 series in all 3 sizes, they are only offered in MEDIUM sizes now. If you purchase a MR2-Medium this week, you should receive it likely late this week or early next week.

The new MR3 series are on PRE-ORDER status and the first batch of MR3s will start shipping on 11/3/08. Hope that info helps!

All E-Mails replied ...

Just a reminder, pre-orders ship starting Nov. 3, remember to place your order before that date to get in on the 1st batch!

All E-Mails replied ...

Just a reminder, pre-orders ship starting Nov. 3, remember to place your order before that date to get in on the 1st batch!

TTT!!!

Order just placed!!!

Can't wait bro. These look NICE!!!

All PRE-ORDERS placed prior to yesterday have been packed and shipped. (Those of you that placed orders late yesterday evening or today will have to wait a few more days... sorry!)

In the future, batches of these will eventually become available and start shipping on a regular basis. The stock status will be listed on the product page. As for now, all orders placed after 11/3/08 will be shipped within an approximate 5-10 business days (+2-4 business days for transit). Please keep in mind that on some occasions, there may be some unexpected delays (i.e. holidays, busy seasons, etc.)

Visit the website here: Blackrock Reef :happy:

Thank You!

Got mine today. Look very nice!

Post some pics after you've added some frags!

I have a ghetto Mag Float Rack :ninja:

LOL

Time to upgrade ;)

For those of you who were in time for the Pre-Order and received your racks... please send me photos of your MR2/MR3 (filled with frags of course) at blackrock@blackrockreef.com

Thank You!

Archived