Top Shelf Aquatics

Mag-Racks!

Sushi

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was their reward for staying in on a Friday night browsing Nano-Reef :)

PMs have been sent, thanks everyone for participating :)

A great gesture to give back to the community that helped you launch the racks. I just placed an order for one because of this contest.

got my rack today, it is AWESOME!! love it, couldn't be happier! I got the MR3 medium in black. it is one sturdy rack that will fit a lot of frags. thanks so much again Sushi! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

These are very good. But, don't make my mistake and use the outside magnets inside the back chambers of your AIO. I took a risk and had them submerged. Now, its rusted. I can still use them normally, so no harm to the rack. Just need to watch out for my tank now. But just posting this so others don't make similar mistake and submerge the outside magnet. It's only meant for dry usage. (Actually stated somewhere in this thread.)

It's still an awesome product! Very sturdy and holds on well to my 3/4 inch thick tank.

Steve, did you use the rubber ones? Those are definitely not waterproof and aren't meant for being submerged. They are only water resistant.

I do offer customers ABS coated magnets that can be submerged... those are definitely water proof.

Let me know if you need a replacement set, shoot me an e-mail at blackrock@blackrockreef.com and I'll help you out there.

Happy Holidays!

• 8 months later...

So, another year has come and gone ... with the 2012 summer nearing its' last few days, I wanted to give back to the Nano-Reef community. This is where it all began!

As you guys all know, I like doing summer specials. In conjunction with the giveaways the last couple of years, this year, I'll be doing ROUND 2 of www.blackrockreef.com Summer Giveaway *ONLY ON NANO-REEF.COM* for my good friends and fellow Nano-Reefers. Thank you for all the support throughout these years!

RULES:

• The first five individual members to post: "I'm Loving My 2012 Summer!" after my post here in this thread get one free Mag-Rack of their choice happy45.gif
  • You must reside in the U.S.
  • I will individually PM those 5 posters with further instructions

Feel free to browse the site at www.blackrockreef.com.

I hope you guys have a great rest of the summer and happy fragging!

Congrats -- Contest is over!

!! WINNERS !!

1. RC1313

2. (oYo)

3. Kylebeano

4. ccapasso

5. tcreefr

Archived