Top Shelf Aquatics

SPS Frag Packs (Columbia, SC 29203) WILL SHIP

bluebastion

I dunno what that bump was about---

But I am all about non douchebag hobbyist sales!!!! Even though I can't technically be just a hobbyist any more.

Now there are 3 people I know who can sell nice stuff here!! YAY!!

I BETTER be in that list, mister!

Bump for some nice stuff.

BATCH B SOLD

Note: Soonest Batch B will be ready to ship is Monday November 12th.

Finally took some nice pics of batch B last night... once again this includes the same types of corals as Batch A did... however, each picture shown here is WYSIWYG... so you are seeing the actual frags, unique to Batch B.

(This excludes the frag of delicate coral which will be freshly fragged the day of shipping)

Tubbs Table - bright green w/ pink/purplish polyps (1")

Tubs.jpg

Blue Tort - dark to light blue w/ blue/green polyps (1" w/ 2 developing branches)

Tort.jpg

Tenuis - blue tips, and green polyps (1/2") [this frag is still healing at the base of one side, I have turned the frag to show its status, however the other sides have already started to encrust]

Tenuis-1.jpg

Rose Mille - Rosey pink w/ rusty polyps (1")

RoseMille-1.jpg

Idaho Grape - purple Montipora Cap (almost 2" [got a little over-zealous in cutting)

IdahoGrape-1.jpg

Delicate Coral - Pictured here is the mother colony, brown body w/ bright green polyps... beautiful thicket branching growth pattern (at least a 1" frag)

FRAG-DelicateCoral.jpg

As stated in the original post, Price is $150, buyer pays for 1 day shipping. See original post for my personal policies/protocols. I will consider using other methods of shipping, at the buyers complete risk... but it must have a good chance at arriving in 1 day at the destination.

Note: Soonest Batch B will be ready to ship is Monday November 12th.

Lastly, I assume if you buy, you have done your research on requirements and husbandry. These are live animals, and should be treated/shipped w/ care in mind. Thanks for looking.

Archived