inTank Media Baskets

EZ III

ezcompany

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh: thats bare bottom, not black substrate. stand is black. i'm very well aware of the 6025s, Roger must be so sick of me lol the skimmer is skimming surprisingly well. it is water level sensitive, but the simple gravity fed ato works to help. the glass of sand is just something i put for fun at the back to kinda function as a rdsb lol if you want one of these tanks they are coming out with a new version for it spring 2008. no significant changes, but minor tweaks and improvements here and there such as a larger reservoir for the ato.

Cambarr, adriftquasar thanks!

Fatex9: see sentence above

fraggle: you know too much now Ronnie...lol

Matt: get your clown a rbta, it tried to host mine but i wouldn't let it lol

eric: the leng sy was actually dying in my 24 gallon cuz all the tunzes were out. now that its back in good flow and light, i'm hoping it will come back. notice my Sunset NICE AND ORANGE lol

adin: its designed to be much more simple than oogies set up ;) i'm keeping it as stock as possible for now. pbta didn't make it :( :( :(

kigs: tank is gonna stay bb, i'm going to add two microjets at the two back corners to keep detritus off the bottom

screw the microjets. those guys get clogged pretty quickly and will be hard to maintain in the back. get one koralia nano and stick it back there and have it turn on right after the lights go off for about an hour. You'll basically kick up detritus for corals to munch on at night, and hopefully the skimmer will pick it up. At almost 300gph the nano will keep the bottom of that tank nice and clean =)

screw the microjets. those guys get clogged pretty quickly and will be hard to maintain in the back. get one koralia nano and stick it back there and have it turn on right after the lights go off for about an hour. You'll basically kick up detritus for corals to munch on at night, and hopefully the skimmer will pick it up. At almost 300gph the nano will keep the bottom of that tank nice and clean =)

i would but those are still too big =(

very nice looking my friend. we went with a black sandbed - I've never been a fan of BB tanks - due to the ditritus being visible. :-/

We had a local her that did starboard covered in epoxy with sand/crushed coral .... looked just like a sanbed. was great looking.

Are you using yoru NanoStreams with a wave timer, or all 3 on @ all time?

Take care,

marco

Looks awesome, I love the cleanness of it. Question: where'd u pick up the Sunset Monti? I see they have it listed on their stock list at atlantis aquarium, but Ive never seen it in stock. I read an article on it a couple months ago and have always wanted one! You wouldnt be fragging it would you? lol

-LJ

secret tank.

no secret tank, they are still in the aquapod : p

art you're welcome to come if you take professional photos for meh~ lol

oh and bring ur hot friends too

Archived