Pod Your Reef

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! I love that printer, we had a smaller biz hub and it worked like crap. they upgraded us to this stand up unit and i couldn't be happier. Along with my color laser, scanner and photo printer, i can do just about anything. I think we are around $150/month on that biz hub.

New Leather Imported from Milwaukee Wisconsin last night on my way home from the Holidays:

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

Frag I made last July, taking over this dead coral branch:

IMG_2850.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

New Video:

Turbo Snail going for a ride and some shots of the tank:

Enjoy

Love that ride, baby-yea!

Great Video and music too. LOLOLOL

I think we are around $150/month on that biz hub.

Not bad at all. Great shots BTW.Hey stevie where did you get your gorgonians?Online or local?

Not bad at all. Great shots BTW.Hey stevie where did you get your gorgonians?Online or local?
Thank you. I got them from Sealifeinc.comSuper cheap, Ken is a great guy, i have purchased rics from him as well, i think i have 2 or 3 transactions with them.
Clifhanger?!Did you enter this shot into the photo contest: CUC?
no, i entered i macro of a crab with a bunch of coralline on his shellhttp://www.nano-reef.com/gallery/showphoto...861&cat=534
Love that ride, baby-yea!Great Video and music too. LOLOLOL
Thank you, i had fun with that one. around the world.........

For those that are interested in my skimmer cup mod. I drilled 6 holes in the lid, may be over kill but it seemed to help a little. I stuck the air hose in one of the holes to cut down on the sucking sound, that helped A LOT! the pump is still noisy. I used a 7/32" drill bit.

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

New Leather Imported from Milwaukee Wisconsin last night on my way home from the Holidays:

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

Frag I made last July, taking over this dead coral branch:

IMG_2850.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

Nice leather, make a great focal point! :D

If you don't mind me asking how much was your GSP? I am going to get some eventually for the RSM.
I got that large piece for $40.00. It is relatively cheap and gows fairly quickly.
What do the holes in the skimmer cover do?
gives it a vent area. I proably didn't need 6 holes. My remora had a hole in the skimmer cup, it helps with the foam fraction since a cover would starve the area of air flow, sort of like a gas can. I drilled them before I added a bio load so I don't know what it would be like without them. It was sudgesed by many other RSM users.
Kinda hoped I'd see a tang or two...;)
I'm hiding him from the pics, i don't want to get flamed. here is a picture of my tang ;) :TangPolice.jpg

Nice yellow fiji! Be prepared for a big growth spurt now that he is under your lighting and happy. That is what mine did as you can see from my RSM thread. When I got him he was about 1/2 the size he is now! I found that mid level RSM light, with a bit of food, and good flow (like with your K2) and they really take a shine to it.

FH2

Nice yellow fiji! Be prepared for a big growth spurt now that he is under your lighting and happy. That is what mine did as you can see from my RSM thread. When I got him he was about 1/2 the size he is now! I found that mid level RSM light, with a bit of food, and good flow (like with your K2) and they really take a shine to it.

FH2

Thanks FH2! He is really enjoying the placement in my tank, it really completes the middle of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice ric garden and I want thoese blue zoos!

thanks, ricordea island is doing rather well. All the orange rics have split a few times.

Blue zoas have taken off lately. That is a frag I made July of 07 with 6-8 polyps. Has taken over the branch I glued it to.

beautiful tank Stevie. Awesome pictures. I know I've peeked in at your tank before, but I just looked through the whole thread this time. Very nice !!!!

Archived