Cultivated Reef

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

I took a bunch but I didn't like they way they turned out. I am going to bring the underwater case tomorrow to get some close up macros.

The blasto is small and it must have been freshly fragged. It has lost 2 out of the 6 or so heads. This is why I never shop at a LFS, I am sure it will be fine but it was way too fresh to sell.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pitchers?

Economy is bad so prices are really good. I just couldn't pass up this small boat today.

inTankyaht.jpg

its kinda funny how u own a boat like that in wissconsin i mean in florida it might actually be belevable. :P

spellling

The boat is in Florida at my winter house in Ft. Lauderdale. But in Wisconsin there are some pretty big boats, Lake Michigan isn't a small pond.

can I haz a ride? :happydance:

Pick you up at 8

omgomgomg

That really is an awesome boat Stevie!

We need to do a Florida nano-reef drinking *cough* I mean... fishing tournament on your boat :haha:

Hello Steve, I see your moving is over and was ok !

I've adding a dosing pump automated unit to my RSM and did a video for my blog, and you might be interested as your media rack and tunze cup is right in the center and still looking very nice after almost a year :)

http://blip.tv/file/2038982 or http://la-comte.net/blog/?page_id=1055 your choice but 2nd link requires to eat frogs legs and read old medieval french ;)

Amitiés,

mmm frog legs. I have no idea what you said on the video but the work looks very clean and nice. Is it working for you? I dose every other day but I can see this coming in handy.

Good to see the cup and rack still in action

Yes it works very well to keep Ca and Kh without having the pain to do daily doses, 3 pumps delivering the "balling" solution, 25ml of each bottle everyday. As it is automated, I don't care anymore if I'm at home or not. You can add pump (up to 8) to dose anything you want (ie mg, trace elements or whatever) and each pump is independant and has its own program. Cost is around 300 euros for starting package with 3 pumps.

Cup and rack are all good, cup is cleaned every week, and rack once a quarter with warm water. Still very happy with it and now I'm using some purigen as well.

tubatime1010

Congrats on the move! Moving my tank back from college last year was hell! (4 flights of stairs and a crowd of WTF ARE YOU DOING onlookers)

You sure have moved up since you had that Eclipse 12 now havent ya!? B)

Your DIY hood is still serving my zoa growout tank well!

really? Do you think I need a helicopter pad? I was going to get one but the insurance was higher and you really can't find a good heli pad wax right now.

sorry... Work is much different than my old location. Had to install a security camera system today. I will try and snap some underwater pics tomorrow AM.

thats preety cool u have a house in ft lauderdale me and u should meet up one day and ill teach u how to fish cause i gots skilz in that.

thats preety cool u have a house in ft lauderdale me and u should meet up one day and ill teach u how to fish cause i gots skilz in that.

I'm just kidding with you. The picture is from Ft Lauderdale my parents just got back on Saturday. I just was playing around Sunday night with my future boat. Maybe one day when I sell inTank for millions we can hang out. But enjoy running the business too much so it may be a while.

ooooohhhhh that stinks but ur doing wat u love thats what i read on a fortune cookie junk last night. :P

did it give you any advice on quitting my day job and doing inTank full time?

it said that i or u i guess would be making important life decisions under pressure. perhaps those decisions are to quite ur day job or not and the pressure is the increasing popularity of ur website.

Archived