Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

HAHA I don't know if you'd want to see the roommates... seriously.... Just take my word for it. ;)

on a side note... Stevie, I thought you were so much older than you are... I'm actually older than you!

well from your AV we likey.

25 until July, do I act older?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well from your AV we likey.

25 until July, do I act older?

:blush: thanks

considering you have an entire business set up with a professional website and products, Yes you do act older!

I didn't think you were like 50, but i thought you were definitely older than me.

Notice to anyone who might be 50 or over, I just said that was an older age than me , not that he was Old. Have to put that disclaimer out there! ;)

well thank you. I have been running businesses since I was about 8 selling candy to the local kids with a self powered vehicle. I had a store built with scrap wood when I was 10. In college I ran a painting company with 10 employees each year. All of that experience has really helped build inTank. I made A LOT of mistakes and had my share of failure with the painting business, the service industry is really tough for a start up company.

Who knows, maybe I can quit my day job and sell plastic junk to reef geeks for a while.

wow....im older than you too!!! its weird how sometimes you take someones infinite wisdom(stevie t) as a sign of old age!! :lol:

Needreefunds
Who knows, maybe I can quit my day job and sell plastic junk to reef geeks for a while.

Oh geez, yur gunna move that tank again? :huh:

....and it is junk by the way.

:P

I keeed, I keeed.

Have you had a chance to play with the rear cover idea at all?

You know, in your spare time? :D

oh, and just checked back a couple pages...i missed the move. those break down pics are scaaaaryyyy!! but im very happy that it worked out for you, and everything came back together well!!! cant wait to see the new improved entranceway max, once you get all the corals attached!! good luck!!

wow....im older than you too!!! its weird how sometimes you take someones infinite wisdom(stevie t) as a sign of old age!! :lol:

All I do is read and repeat what scott has typed.

my 'wisdom' is personal experience of a few short 3 years. I am more handy than scientific, more technical then proper. In real life I can't pronounce half the things I type here but for some reason this hobby just clicked with the way I do things. I love it, it is an investment to me and my largest marketing tool. This tank is my 'child' my dog my pet. Jezz a dog is so much easier to move :)

Oh geez, yur gunna move that tank again? :huh:

Have you had a chance to play with the rear cover idea at all?

You know, in your spare time? :D

If I ever move the tank again, I will move it very different using one or more of my research tanks and do it over time and much more local.

I really want to get that cover idea done but yeah free time my ass. I should have done it when I had my acrylic shop and tank all together.

Needreefunds
I really want to get that cover idea done but yeah free time my ass.

Oh, is that where you keep it? :P

I should have done it when I had my acrylic shop and tank all together.

Hopefully things will slow down some for you soon and you will be running at your normal mach 1 instead of 2.

;)

Stevie- does your new rock aquascape touch any of the glass? Mine is currently not touching the glass in any spots but I see everyone's rock work seems to be stacked much higher than mine and touching the glass. I have about 30 lbs in mine and it is only stacked about half way up. Any higher and I would be afraid of an avalanche unless I start having a few pieces rest on the back glass. I have tried securing one piece of rock work with the putty to glue corals but it has no tack once hardened and it drove my skimmer nuts for about a day so that option is out.

FTS.jpg

Yes I have points of rocks touching the rear glass. The goal is for maximum flow but I have found a few spots that touch is still fine. You want to avoid snail and hermit traps. It is about the only way of achieving a scape that is tall without drilling and using acrylic rod.

HAHA I don't know if you'd want to see the roommates... seriously.... Just take my word for it. ;)

on a side note... Stevie, I thought you were so much older than you are... I'm actually older than you!

I have you all beat. I turn FREAKING 30 in May. THIRTY! You know how frightening that is?

I have you all beat. I turn FREAKING 30 in May. THIRTY! You know how frightening that is?

:scarry:

only 4 more years for me.

im 13 :P

GTFO and go to school

ill be 15 in june!!

pocible 15 or rely 15?

Where's pedrobear when you need him....

gasing up the van

Pedrobear is a pedophile you meet, online or off, that can't speak proper English. Pedrobears online can be the grammar nazi's worst nightmare, misspelling and abbreviating every word, no punctuation, a serious lack of grammar. These online grammar nazi's don't even have to be foreign, they can be from your homeland.

Sometimes, they suck so bad at grammar and spelling, you can't decipher what they are saying so you can't tell if they are a pedo phile or not.

2008 Taxes done!

I have never waited this long but in years past a refund was income. 2009 taxes should be interesting, they are watching now. :ninja:

Archived