ReefCleaners.org

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow im rely slow just figured out what the office max thing is its in ur office and its a max lmao

if you dont mind me asking what is your job? '

omg in getting a foot of snow th noon and im not evin getting dismissed early dang

wow im rely slow just figured out what the office max thing is its in ur office and its a max lmao

if you dont mind me asking what is your job? '

omg in getting a foot of snow th noon and im not evin getting dismissed early dang

:D yep, a memeber here a year ago came up with that name, I loved it so I keep it going.

My real job: I run our Chicago corporate store for a company called Atlas Copco. I am on the drilling and mining side of the business, rock drills, water well, underground, surface mining, and exploration. I work in our office here and shop/warehouse. I kind of do it all since I am here by myself every day.

The other job: Acrylic saltwater equipment for AIO tanks. I do that after the real job so I am here until about 10pm every night and on the weekends. I don't mind one bit either.

Yeah, they got pounded 12" and it is still coming down, I got out of there just in time. We got 4" of ice last night, this morning was no fun getting that all off the truck. There were plenty of cars in the ditch.

ok pictures soon.....

Picture time.

On of my bangaii cardinals died shortly after purchase. The LFS gave me a good deal on a replacement.

New friend? Food?

IMG_8243.jpg

IMG_8245.jpg

IMG_8259.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg

IMG_8262.jpg

Friend!

IMG_8264.jpg

It's early, let me sleep

IMG_8266.jpg

IMG_8267.jpg

This is the best I can get so far. She is still shy to the camera, the orange focus light scares her.

IMG_8246.jpg

IMG_8269.jpg

yea i got out of school early WOOT lol :happydance: lol i was just wondering bout your job.

the other day last thursday i think we had a HUGE ice storm nocked out power for 4 days good thing i havent started my salt tank yet

cor :haha:

I was scared last night. We have an extra generator in the shop that came off a service truck. I was ready to fire that up if we lost power.

So Steve ..

What is your official Fish Count in the RSM now? What'cha got livin in there?

I love the Banggai pair. My Banggai needs a buddy ... but I heard that once Banggai pairs turn into breeding pairs, they get aggressive toward other fish in the tank. Maybe there isn't much truth to that, but just be cautious :)

Jason

So Steve ..

What is your official Fish Count in the RSM now? What'cha got livin in there?

I love the Banggai pair. My Banggai needs a buddy ... but I heard that once Banggai pairs turn into breeding pairs, they get aggressive toward other fish in the tank. Maybe there isn't much truth to that, but just be cautious :)

Jason

Hey Jason-

This is my stocking right now, I am maxed out again so nothing new will be added.

Coral Beauty

Darwin Clown

Yellow watchman Goby

Bangaii

Bangaii

Manderain

There was a rather large article on bangaii's in a past issue of CORAL magazine. They said they are more nocturnal and do better in multipul or groups. We will see if they get agressive, I have seen full grown adults that were still very passive.

Hey everyone, I followed soem of this thread but to save me some time can a kidnly sould tell me if anyone actually posted what the difference is between the original Max 130 & the 130D, also where the "chamber of death" reference came from? I'll then try to respond with some more information. Cheers, Steve

There is an index in the front. There is a link posted to the 130D information and after that a lot of discussion. In summary, there is no large difference and the price difference doesn't make sense to us. But I am holding final judgement until I see one in person, there are not a lot in the USA right now.

I believe I started the reference to the chamber of death, or it was passed along from someone else, either way it fits perfectly to that area of Red Sea's design.

Not bad for woot.com

IMG_8319.jpg

IMG_8320.jpg

IMG_8322.jpg

I really like Manderain but afraid to add one in my tank, beautiful pictures :)

Thank you, she is fitting in perfectly to the tank and the other members

Is that a Koralia nano? How come you didn't get another Koralia 2?

It is a Koralia #2, does it look smaller in the pictures to you?

I got the first set from the good doctors.

The last ones came from a member here that purchased them from Marine Depot but never used them, went with a MH instead.

do you think your fauna will be enough to satisfy your Manderain or you'll have to feed him like others ?

If I get a slop free in mine I may really consider to add one, one of the most if not the most beautiful fish imo

have a nice week end all :)

Archived