Pod Your Reef

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know who they is, that is why I stay inside in fear of who they actually are.

I can tell who they are....they are the ones not wearin' one o' these tin-foil hats!

HTH

That is why I live in Illinois alone with no family. Just me and my fish and my work, all inside. My tinfoil hat is getting a little worn, might be time for an upgrade.

I was, but then got invited to the Bears game (as a packer fan) then going to the Packers vs Bears game in Green Bay the following sunday.

NO no frag fest for me, someday I will get to one.

Are you going? Not too far from you.

Nice! Let me know how it was, I was looking forward to it since I need to get back on track with my tank and fill in some open spots.

It isn't that close to me either, I would say 2-2.5hr drive.

We have a meeting to come with FranceNanoRecif (the french nano-reef version) on Nov 22nd, we'll drive from Paris to southern Belgium to visite a big big shop (http://www.poisson-or.com/PBCPPlayer.asp?ID=101738), we'll eat some mussels & french fries (you can't miss that when going there), and I'm expecting to bring back around 300 lbs of Belgium Trappist Beer and get killed by the wife when she'll see my Mastercard bills... :D

If you fly to the old continent, feel free to join us, Yes you can ! ;)

"Sweet home Chicago"

:lol:

If I ever get to France, you're the first person to call, I will bring lots of media racks too. Load up on that beer for the way back.

thanks lol ! :)

don't worry with the beer, I have prices with FedEx :happy: we'll send a pallet back to your home fingerscrossed

please forgive me if I start drinking before :D

assortiment-trappiste.jpg

lol, i dont get how your not a mod yet..

not mean enough :lol:

thanks lol ! :)

don't worry with the beer, I have prices with FedEx :happy: we'll send a pallet back to your home fingerscrossed

please forgive me if I start drinking before :D

I forgot about the fedex, yes you do get unreal discounts! I couldn't believe how cheap that rack and cup shipped vs what I pay to have something shipped UPS to Sweden.

beer sounds good right now, but I have to wait till I am away from powertools so not until later this evening when I finally get home. Acrylic to work on after my "real" job.

you know nothing comes free, already 17 years of service to make Memphis bigger ;)

speaking about shipping I just ordered this to feed my Tubastreas and this to grow everything up. So far I'm just adding Ca and Kh weekly, Mg is ok with water changes. Rigth now I have some issues with cyano and have to clean sand, I need to keep an eye on it.

nice, I too have a sea squirt, I actually have an extra one I need to unload at sometime, brand new, a vendor double shipped my order and said keep it all. I rarely even use the one I have, I don't direct feed as much as I used to since I switched up foods and use the powerhead to blast it around feeding the fish and corals.

nice, I too have a sea squirt, I actually have an extra one I need to unload at sometime, brand new, a vendor double shipped my order and said keep it all. I rarely even use the one I have, I don't direct feed as much as I used to since I switched up foods and use the powerhead to blast it around feeding the fish and corals.

I'll buy that extra squirt from you if you want to get rid of it...just let me know a price.

$10 + ship, I also have some Cyclop-Eeze if you are interested $5

You got it Stevie!

I'll take them both...I can pay you by PayPal like the rack and cup? Give me a total and I'll send it over...I live in Belmont, MA 02478

Thanks! :)

Ok, so after 13 months it was time to change out the Koralia. I could tell the flow was decreased and the pictures explain it all. Factoring in the time to clean this puppy out, I would have lost more money than gained. At a cost of $32 it just made sense. But I do miss the purple coralline, the clean look reminds me of last year when this tank was just beginning.

Yummy Pics:

IMG_7948.jpg

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_7950.jpg

IMG_7951.jpg

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7953.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg

It took me about 5 minutes to get the cover off, the coralline was about 2mm - 3mm thick in most areas.

Talk about a dirty power head dang. Well I think I would have boughten a new one too haha.

Archived